Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lone Star Conference Media Day 2018

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Does anyone really care about what happend 4 or 5 years ago? Nah.

H3ll, no one really cares what happened last season....(except the fans of the team that won the NC I suppose).

In sports, when a game is over....it's OVER. NEXT! When a season is over....its OVER. NEXT!
    Guess we better shut the message board down the day after the national championship and start it back up the day the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolves Fan View Post
      How did I defend anything? By stating they beat Midwestern with a terrible offense? Or that their offense has been terrible since 2014?

Quack, Quack, Quack

Comment

Watching D2 games has nothing to do with not being a fan of CSUP. Plenty of teams I have watched in the past that I'll continue to watch when I have a free bit of time. Not that hard to comprehend.
        You are a riot. You remind me of someone whose wife/girlfriend has left them and all you do is talk about them. But, you are SO over them! Keep up the apathy.......NOT. Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          You are a riot. You remind me of someone whose wife/girlfriend has left them and all you do is talk about them. But, you are SO over them! Keep up the apathy.......NOT. Hahahahaha
          Moving on from being a fan doesn't mean I forget several years of watching them, some great memories and people certainly included in that. By the way, this all stemmed from a simple comment that Commerce simply didn't have the best defense last year (which one of the avid Commerce fans agreed with), good stuff. :bulgy-eyes:
          Last edited by Turbonium; 08-21-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Moving on from being a fan doesn't mean I forget several years of watching them, some great memories and people certainly included in that. By the way, this all stemmed from a simple comment that Commerce simply didn't have the best defense last year (which one of the avid Commerce fans agreed with), good stuff. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Guess we better shut the message board down the day after the national championship and start it back up the day the season starts.
              Then where in the h3ll do we discuss softball, basketball, and TAMUK track???

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Quack, Quack, Quack
                Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                  No sir! It stemmed from you saying you are no longer a fan. While you may have argued about how good TAMUC defense is or is not became irrelevant when you stated you are NOT a fan.

I grew up near TAMUC and followed them for years. So, yes I am fan whether they go 10-0 or 0-10. I also suffer miserably with Tech,
                  In all fairness to TWF, I believe there is more to it than that. It's not about CSUPs fall from football's elite.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    In all fairness to TWF, I believe there is more to it than that. It's not about CSUPs fall from football's elite.

The T-Wolves will struggle to win any games this year. Totally afraid to play the defending NCs in late September. Afraid. Very afraid. TWF too ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                      The T-Wolves will struggle to win any games this year. Totally afraid to play the defending NCs in late September. Afraid. Very afraid. TWF too ...
                      *YAWN*

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X