Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koy Detmer Jr?

Any word if he will be the starter for the Hoggies? Or is it the guy they had from last year?

Stat: If he starts against Commerce, that means that we will have two LSC teams facing off with Fathers who were both NFL players that made starts. (Kane Wilson's Father Dave played in the NFL (1981-1989).

Pretty Cool Huh?

Do something like an old school journalist used to do and burn some shoe leather and find out yourself.

Comment

Re: Koy Detmer Jr?

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      Do something like an old school journalist used to do and burn some shoe leather and find out yourself.
      He's to busy writing like a vindictive 12 year girl on his blog that he thinks anyone gives two $hits about.

Comment

The offseason can make you guys so mean.

Let me look for the article but Sidd Finch

Comment

670 Daily Readers would disagree with you. I also have 3 other staff members and will be adding a 4th soon. ;)

By The way, I have no problem with WT. You guys have a great school and I hope you guys start winning again. Your administration and your AD are making you all look bad. I know, because not too long ago we had the same problem in Commerce.

Anyway, hate all you want.

Act like an adult and try not to make it personal. Its not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
            The posts you made about WT on your blog was not the writing of an adult.....

If you have 4 employees for only 600 viewers a day, you must have failed your business classes at Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

If you have 4 employees for only 600 viewers a day, you must have failed your business classes at Commerce.
              https://thelionwire.com/2017/12/02/h...te-mankato-17/

Comment

670 Daily Readers would disagree with you. I also have 3 other staff members and will be adding a 4th soon. ;)

By The way, I have no problem with WT. You guys have a great school and I hope you guys start winning again. Your administration and your AD are making you all look bad. I know, because not too long ago we had the same problem in Commerce.

Anyway, hate all you want.

Comment

Comment

Sir, if you have a problem with me or think I am being unfair to a player, there is a comments section at the bottom of my page posts. If you do not like what I say, you are more than welcome to post a retort. I will not delete it unless it is profane or extremely personal.

I have had nothing but support from the former players and boosters since I started the site, I have added two site writers because of the demand of the site traffic. You may not like me but do not represent "WE" because unless it is just you and a couple of others, I do not care. Yes, I hammered Ramsey in a heat of passion post, but I know he is one of the guys who is the future of the program and will be invaluable for years to come.

And I have played sports my entire life. I played Basketball from the time I could walk and was VOTED Co-Captain of the team my Senior year along with two other sports. Shows how little you know about me. I am not the only one writing keep that in mind.

You know who I am, so put your name on it and tell me who you are so I know who to avoid when game day comes around.

So to quote the great Herm Edwards "Be a Man or a Woman, put your name on it." All you have to do is PM me.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

I have two degrees that say otherwise.

It is not my day job either. The Lion Wire is a side gig. I work in investing and fund management.

Comment

Please give me an example and evidence where I did not use hard facts or made them up. If you can find one, I will be the first to say Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maxa Mea Culpa." I doubt you can find one.

Comment

Sir, if you have a problem with me or think I am being unfair to a player, there is a comments section at the bottom of my page posts. If you do not like what I say, you are more than welcome to post a retort. I will not delete it unless it is profane or extremely personal.

I have had nothing but support from the former players and boosters since I started the site, I have added two site writers because of the demand of the site traffic. You may not like me but do not represent "WE" because unless it is just you and a couple of others, I do not care. Yes, I hammered Ramsey in a heat of passion post, but I know he is one of the guys who is the future of the program and will be invaluable for years to come.

And I have played sports my entire life. I played Basketball from the time I could walk and was VOTED Co-Captain of the team my Senior year along with two other sports. Shows how little you know about me. I am not the only one writing keep that in mind.

You know who I am, so put your name on it and tell me who you are so I know who to avoid when game day comes around.

So to quote the great Herm Edwards "Be a Man or a Woman, put your name on it." All you have to do is PM me.

Cheers.

Comment

Okay, we have a message board tough guy. Well, as a former player at ET, and a writer for The Lion Wire, let me say this. Shut the hell up. You have no clue on what you're talking about. You have a problem with what's written, I would be happy to discuss it with you personally, face to face. Don't be a punk. Here's the facts. We have the support of the Head Coach, the AD and many current and former players. Be a man and tell me directly, or get the hell out.

Comment

Hate to break it to you, moron, but he didn't. Neither did I. As far as Midwestern, were you even at the game? I bet not.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X