Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Koy Detmer Jr?

You're still upset because we got your coach when you guys weren't smart enough to keep him.

Comment

The post below you shows otherwise.

Comment

I like to know who my enemies are. I also have the backbone to tell people something to their face and like people who are the same.

Comment

Aaah, sounds like someone is still butt hurt over losing their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
            I like to know who my enemies are. I also have the backbone to tell people something to their face and like people who are the same.
            I messaged you my name so you can stop worrying. Why ask the same question in two spots? And as for McLean defending you, having a different Lion Wire writer defend you is worse than accusing me of not representing the whole.

Comment

Please give me an example and evidence where I did not use hard facts or made them up. If you can find one, I will be the first to say Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maxa Mea Culpa." I doubt you can find one.
              Last edited by Techster88; 07-21-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Boy, He didn't ask me. I saw it. He's my friend. I'll defend him if I want. Like I said, you have a problem, discuss it with me face to face.

Comment

Thats pathetic. "Thats too easy, everyone knows that!"

Then what it is?

Comment

I asked it two places so I might as well reply in two as well.

Got your message, I appreciate you being a stand up guy in that regard.

Comment

Well since your site is SOO good why not stick to that site? Seriously, ive been on this board since 2003, been over a decade going on towards 15 years and only a couple times did we have caustic folks like you on here. They eventually got banned or burned out. Point being you have a nifty little blog and site that you can do whatever you want there, why do you spend so much effort here, honestly if you put out a good enough product, people will come to you.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Thats pathetic. "Thats too easy, everyone knows that!"

Then what it is?

Comment

Did I say that TAMUC has a BETTER program than Tarleton?

No. TSU has been better during that span, but the Lions have made the tourney 3 of the past 4 years and The Lions are 2-2 against the Texans in the past two seasons in head to head match ups. WT and UTPB are the top dogs in the LSC when it comes to Basketball.

Comment

Did I say that TAMUC has a BETTER program than Tarleton?

No. TSU has been better during that span, but the Lions have made the tourney 3 of the past 4 years and The Lions are 2-2 against the Texans in the past two seasons in head to head match ups. WT and UTPB are the top dogs in the LSC when it comes to Basketball.

Comment

Please give me an example and evidence where I did not use hard facts or made them up. If you can find one, I will be the first to say Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maxa Mea Culpa." I doubt you can find one.
                              FYI.....I believe it's "mea maxima culpa" not "Maxa Mea Culpa"......just saying.

But Latin is only my "second" language and I am not a skilled journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                                Well since your site is SOO good why not stick to that site? Seriously, ive been on this board since 2003, been over a decade going on towards 15 years and only a couple times did we have caustic folks like you on here. They eventually got banned or burned out. Point being you have a nifty little blog and site that you can do whatever you want there, why do you spend so much effort here, honestly if you put out a good enough product, people will come to you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X