Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projected WT Quarterback?

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    I hope this thread has a tragic accident and DIES!!!

Comment

My money's on Gerber.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        I hope this thread has a tragic accident and DIES!!!

Comment

I think all WT fans are hoping to have a great new QB comparable to the ones we had in the Carthel era. However, remember that Houghtaling has beaten out Brinkley, Arbuckle, Skyler, and last year's can't miss guy Hood. Hood's arm was going to solve all our problems. I couldn't wait for it to happen.

Now that we have a new OC, Gerber may be the guy but the fact is Hughes likes Houghtaling. Remember his comment that he didn't need Justin to win games for him? How many Pueblo QBs are memorable? Hughes wants to win with defense and ball control, like they did in Pueblo.

Houghtaling is a smart guy, and that's a good thing. He impressed me at times last year. Do I want him to start? Preferably not, but I won't be surprised. With an improved offense and 3 hopefully healthy backs he might be better.

By the way, whatever happened to Lemon-Rodriguez?
          Last edited by WT_TKW; 04-17-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            I think all WT fans are hoping to have a great new QB comparable to the ones we had in the Carthel era. However, remember that Houghtaling has beaten out Brinkley, Arbuckle, Skyler, and last year's can't miss guy Hood. Hood's arm was going to solve all our problems. I couldn't wait for it to happen.

Now that we have a new OC, Gerber may be the guy but the fact is Hughes likes Houghtaling. Remember his comment that he didn't need Justin to win games for him? How many Pueblo QBs are memorable? Hughes wants to win with defense and ball control, like they did in Pueblo.

Houghtaling is a smart guy, and that's a good thing. He impressed me at times last year. Do I want him to start? Preferably not, but I won't be surprised. With an improved offense and 3 hopefully healthy backs he might be better.

Wish I knew, that's the Davin I was referring to above. He's in camp on getting reps but nobody ever talks about him...coaches, local media etc

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

*YAWN*

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X