Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU video board

Finally got that jumbotron I've been pining for. Looks pretty big.

https://twitter.com/ConchoSports/sta...89403504930816

Re: ASU video board

I saw that at Best Buy last weekend on clearance. Good pick up.

Did the Geek Squad toss in installation too?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
      I saw that at Best Buy last weekend on clearance. Good pick up.

Did the Geek Squad toss in installation too?
      I think they threw in some a sound bar too!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        I think they threw in some a sound bar too!

30 days of Net Flix?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
          30 days of Net Flix?
          Got it free for a year when they signed up for cable!

Comment

Came back from lunch down knickerbocker where I could compare the SA Stadium board and the new ASU board. That thing is a lot bigger than the one @ SA Stadium.

Comment

Yeah looks like it may even be the size of the one at Ratliff in Odessa which is really big. The one at SA Stadium is of a lower quality than some Daktronics boards I think, or they're doing something wrong because the frame rates look like crap. If this one looks like the one at Ratliff it will look amazing.

Hopefully no Best Buy soundbar, the sound system is already LOUD AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Yeah looks like it may even be the size of the one at Ratliff in Odessa which is really big. The one at SA Stadium is of a lower quality than some Daktronics boards I think, or they're doing something wrong because the frame rates look like crap. If this one looks like the one at Ratliff it will look amazing.

Hopefully no Best Buy soundbar, the sound system is already LOUD AF.
                That sound system is on the small video board. I hope they do not move it any closer. My wife may go postal if she hears that idiotic "Raise Your Voice" slogan any louder.

Comment

Great upgrades!!!

Has the ticketing issue been resolved??

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    Great upgrades!!!

Has the ticketing issue been resolved??
                    Doubt it. Same ticket booths are in place as in previous years. I have sent drawings, emails, and talked to them in person multiple times about how to have better flow at the games and the response I've gotten is "we will look into it" but nothing has been done! Guess my emails don't come with checks!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                      Doubt it. Same ticket booths are in place as in previous years. I have sent drawings, emails, and talked to them in person multiple times about how to have better flow at the games and the response I've gotten is "we will look into it" but nothing has been done! Guess my emails don't come with checks!
                      Ticketing does not come under athletics. Guessing marketing.

Comment

With the new press box/restrooms/concessions and video board, the experience in the stadium should be a lot better. If only they could fix that ticketing mess and make it easier to get into.

Comment

Not that it makes a lot of difference but it is the largest video board in the LSC. 25% larger than San Angelo Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            With the new press box/restrooms/concessions and video board, the experience in the stadium should be a lot better. If only they could fix that ticketing mess and make it easier to get into.
                            I don't really care about the ticketing. I just park by the front door an walk in. Think I will take the elevator this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                              I don't really care about the ticketing. I just park by the front door an walk in. Think I will take the elevator this year.
                              I did not attend a home game last year. That ticketing Will Call is a mess. It should not be that hard to get into the stadium.

My son & I are thinking about coming to the 1st home game on 9/15 vs TAMKU, but I DREAD the whole ticket/entrance part. :(

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X