Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which QB throws for most yards in 2018?

Discuss and let's try to stay on topic
    Layton Rabb
    36.84%
    Kane Wilson
    21.05%
    Charlie Rotherham
    0.00%
    Cade Dyal/Koy Detmer
    0.00%
    Derek Kiser (or surprise TSU QB)
    10.53%
    Kameron Mathis/Michael Myers/other
    5.26%
    Justin Houghtaling/Mitch Hood/Davin Lemon-Rodriguez
    0.00%
    WNMU QB (who the hell is it?)
    10.53%
    Wyatt Strand
    15.79%

The poll is expired.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Re: Which QB throws for most yards in 2018?

I'll have to go with Raab. Barring any injuries, I expect he'll have a good year. MSU has been very consistent over the last decade and with the exception of a few "pound the rock" years, they usually have a balanced offense.

Comment

I would have to agree. He's the top returning statistical leader. Maybe if MSU is very balanced and some other LSC team is not, he doesn't end up on top.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Who is the Commerce QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
          Who is the Commerce QB?
          Kane Wilson is projected QB in Commerce. We are expecting a much more balanced attack this year though with both RBs back from VERY strong freshman seasons, plus Wilson isnt afraid to run it either. Preston Wheeler has an outside chance at being the starter at QB.

Comment

Thats easy! Wyatt Strand!
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              Kane Wilson is projected QB in Commerce. We are expecting a much more balanced attack this year though with both RBs back from VERY strong freshman seasons, plus Wilson isnt afraid to run it either. Preston Wheeler has an outside chance at being the starter at QB.
              I have never seen a Carthel team be balanced, even when they had Robinson who made the league they didnt run that much. They do like the outside and tunnel screen game though, and those do accomplish the same as the run game but are marked as passes. Also the jet sweep that is a shovel pass.

Looking at last years stats they only threw it 61% of their plays. Significantly higher than the rest of the conference save Western. Most of the rest of the conference are either close to 50/50(Angelo, Tarleton, and Kingsville) or closer to 60 40 run heavy (Eastern, MSU, UTPB, and WT).

My honest bet due to volume is the Commerce QB.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ganso0 View Post
                  Rabb because of type of offense and experience. Most other schools are replacing starters. (transferred this summer from Abilene Christian) gets close. He was starter two years ago at ACU and put up decent numbers before he got beat out last season.
                  You may be on to something here. He seems to be a good fit for them, and the kid is super athletic. Just a matter of buying in!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                    You may be on to something here. He seems to be a good fit for them, and the kid is super athletic. Just a matter of buying in!

Comment

Comment

The young man will surprise if he has some protection, mark my words!!! He had little protection at ACU. The Southland Conference is a very talented conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokie View Post
                          The young man will surprise if he has some protection, mark my words!!! He had little protection at ACU. The Southland Conference is a very talented conference.
                          Did anyone else read the last part of this post in Donald Trump's voice, or was it just me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jokie View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X