Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which QB throws for most yards in 2018?

Rabb probably throws for the most. Kane Wilson is much more of a runner and TAMUC is probably going to run the ball a lot more with the return of EJ Thompson and Carandal Hale. During the National title game, the run pass ratio was a straight up 50/50. Expect Commerce to run the ball more.

Comment

Waking up from a long slumber waiting on fb season... Great White Buffalo, are you up and about yet, waiting for your pipe driven wisdom...?

As to throwing the ball, my guess is Dyal (and Detmer if need be) will be throwing a lot, and connecting a lot. Dyal had 2,300 or so yards last year behind a line that gave up 40 sacks, had 19 or so TD's vs 10 or so interceptions...

Hogs have a ton of good receivers, many 6'4" or so so, both WR's and TE's, so if the d___ line can just hold up, we should have a good, if not great, passing attack.

Running should be excellent, it was good last year behind a very questionable line, so if this year's OL holds up, will also help out a lot...

D is our problem. Last year's stats were decent, but when you take out Simon Fraser and a couple of others, against the big guys we had a major problem. The addition of Haskell Buff as D-coordinator should prove to be a major plus on D tho...

Anyway, one more month....

Lantana

Comment

Word on the street is that Zed Woerner is back for his 12th year of eligibility! Look out!

Comment

Since you were so high on him. I watched some highlights and you are correct the kid is very athletic and biggest plus I liked about his QB play was that even under duress his eyes were looking downfield while his head was swiveling looking for someone to throw the ball to. I can't see his attitude on tape so that may have been a factor on him being replaced. No doubt, Sealey can play and I would be surprised if he is on the bench at Tarleton State. The only thing I didn't see were throws of 40 yards or more, but he can pick you apart in the short to medium range passes.

Comment

Chance Stewart, Hillsdale

Comment

Originally posted by gruesome View Post
              Word on the street is that Zed Woerner is back for his 12th year of eligibility! Look out!
              This is an extremely underrated comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ETSU_LION View Post
                This is an extremely underrated comment.
                But we all know Whitten would play Derek Kiser who either throws it to the moon or into the feet of his OL.

Comment

Comment

TSU leader in passing touchdowns and cavities filled.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X