Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TAMC quarterbacks

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Its been working, right? If y'all cant stop it, why change? Wilson will be the Truck package QB.
    Man im gonna have to ride that bike all year aint i.....ugh

well week 3 might be suprising.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      If you call giving up 42 points "stopping it" Im not sure how to explain "stopping it" to you.
      Bend Don't Break! Just have to score more than the other guys.

I think we got to conservative with our D in the 4th. Playing that soft D to not get beat I think allowed yall to get down the field fast. If we would've stuck with what we had been doing the first 3 quarters then the gap may have been a little larger than 5 points. I commend yall on almost coming back from 26 down, that is almost inexcusable from a MSU point of view. Hopefully we learned to keep the foot on the throat and not let off this season. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
        Bend Don't Break! Just have to score more than the other guys.

I think we got to conservative with our D in the 4th. Playing that soft D to not get beat I think allowed yall to get down the field fast. If we would've stuck with what we had been doing the first 3 quarters then the gap may have been a little larger than 5 points. I commend yall on almost coming back from 26 down, that is almost inexcusable from a MSU point of view. Hopefully we learned to keep the foot on the throat and not let off this season. :smile-big:
        Believe it or not that was a huge wake up call for our guys. That first half was a massive smack in the face...may have done us some good in the long run.

Comment

Yes Rodriguez...he wasn't the most mobile qb, but ran it very effectively

Comment

I haven't heard anything about Palacios, but just based on guesses, I'd think the kid we signed out of high school this year might be the long term guy.

https://247sports.com/player/jaelyn-nolan-84060

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              I haven't heard anything about Palacios, but just based on guesses, I'd think the kid we signed out of high school this year might be the long term guy.

https://247sports.com/player/jaelyn-nolan-84060
              I forgot about him, he was a high school stud. If he is fully healthy in the next year or two, I'm sure he will be the guy and a huge steal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X