X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations from fall practice

Re: Observations from fall practice

Nice update. Appreciate the info.

I am excited to see the young talent. ASU successfully recruited North Texas which is apparent with its 2018 signing class. Very good move!!
    Last edited by ASUPops; 08-07-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I noticed we had a couple of new QB's from the pictures that were posted. Hopefully one of them makes the moves to show that it is his show.

Comment

Rotherham is not going to be a deep threat. Hope he has improved his game. To many mistakes that cost games last year.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
          Rotherham is not going to be a deep threat. Hope he has improved his game. To many mistakes that cost games last year.
          I still can't get over the Tarleton game, literally 3 TO that lead directly to points, at least 17 and maybe 21 (I can't remember anymore) and that game was still in question late.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            I still can't get over the Tarleton game, literally 3 TO that lead directly to points, at least 17 and maybe 21 (I can't remember anymore) and that game was still in question late.
            Two fumbles by Rotherham (one no contact) returned for TDs.

Two ints by Faber returned inside our 20. Both possessions lost yards so they kicked FGs. That was 20 points.

It wasn't just that game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X