Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs V Lions

Hello all,

Has anyone else heard the rumor of the Thursday season opener on ESPN 3? I can't seem to confirm this anywhere.

Re: Hogs V Lions

Originally posted by Javelina Alum View Post
    Hello all,

Has anyone else heard the rumor of the Thursday season opener on ESPN 3? I can't seem to confirm this anywhere.
    I heard that ESPN was going to broadcast more D2 games this year on their ESPN+ platform, which requires a monthly subscription.

Per this link though, it doesn't look like the Commerce / Kingsville game will be part of this:

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-ii-conference

They could add it though before next week though.

Comment

Haven't heard a word about it on campus.

Comment

Hopefully, Lions will pick up where they left off last year. I believe the Hogs are going to be a tougher test than some expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          Hopefully, Lions will pick up where they left off last year. I believe the Hogs are going to be a tougher test than some expect.
          The buzz around here is that they might even be better than last year. On D thats a given, but the O is also going to be a force to deal with. We will see next week! and I cant freaking wait to listen while I am visiting my grandkids and kids in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            The buzz around here is that they might even be better than last year. On D thats a given, but the O is also going to be a force to deal with. We will see next week! and I cant freaking wait to listen while I am visiting my grandkids and kids in Florida.
            i hope the whole team comes down with explosive diaharea week 3.....;) i kid i kid
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              i hope the whole team comes down with explosive diaharea week 3.....;) i kid i kid
              Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                I'm in Eeyore mode about the Hogs this year on purpose. Every time in the last decade I had high expectations after a successful season, we crashed and burned like we did last year. So hopefully lowering the bar low enough for an ant to crawl under will do the exact opposite.

Having said that Commerce by 21.
                Last edited by LSC Fan; 08-21-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                  Ill be there sitting behind the bench, so Im gonna have to disagree on this. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    I'm in Eeyore mode about the Hogs this year on purpose. Every time in the last decade I had high expectations after a successful season, we crashed and burned like we did last year. So hopefully lowering the bar low enough for an ant to crawl under will do the exact opposite.

Having said that Commerce by 21.
                    I'd put the betting line at Lions -17.5

Comment

I'd put the betting line at Lions -17.5
                      Sounds reasonable. Having said that, nothing more would make me happier like we did at NW Missouri state a few years ago and shake the season up with a bang and upset you guys.

I give it about as much of chance of happening as a chance of snow tomorrow anywhere in Texas. Like I said Eeyore rules!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                        Sounds reasonable. Having said that, nothing more would make me happier like we did at NW Missouri state a few years ago and shake the season up with a bang and upset you guys.

Iot, we win the game and the -17.5 pays. give it about as much of chance of happening as a chance of snow tomorrow anywhere in Texas. Like I said Eeyore rules!
                        I think you have to knock us on our heels early if you want to win. New defense system in Commerce, new QB. If you can knock us on our asses in the first quarter and instill some doubt it might be anyones game in the 4th quarter. If not, the -17.5 pays.

Comment

I think you have to knock us on our heels early if you want to win. New defense system in Commerce, new QB. If you can knock us on our asses in the first quarter and instill some doubt it might be anyones game in the 4th quarter. If not, the -17.5 pays.
                          Like I said. It's a snowballs chance on a hot summer evening next Thursday in Commerce that it will happen. If we keep it close, it's still a loss. Not going to get into the moral victory Bravo Sierra like I see on Facebook from Aggy fans all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelina Alum View Post
                            Hello all,

Comment

Agreed, catching us early is definitely making me nervous. Long term I think we will be extremely tough but it may take awhile because of changes defensively and at qb.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X