Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT @ APU

Let's get this going. I am thinking WT has a good chance. WT is a much improved team this year. As long as WT is healthy I think they have a 50/50 shot.

Re: WT @ APU

I think the QB Williams from Azusa is gonna make a name for himself pretty quick.

Comment

APU by 2 touchdowns. As someone else commented, our QB should do some nice work with Weston Carr and our other receivers. I think we will be better than last year too.

Anyone coming to the game? Should be a beautiful night in the Canyon City (that's Azusa).

Comment

Azusa gets Wt before attrition takes hold, WT makes a game of it but Azusa wins by 7
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I'm thinking Azusa wins something like 27-14. Atomic Football's prediction is Azusa 37-10. The good thing WT has going for it is the huge "unknown" factor it brings to the game. Azusa watching most of last year's film on WT won't give them much if anything about what to expect this year. WT's personnel is much improved this season. But, much of that improved personnel is very young and inexperienced on the college level. If WT's defense can keep the game close and our offense can sustain drives and doesn't turn it over, the game could be closer than my 27-14 prediction.

I think our offense will less conservative than everyone expects. The young WRs have the ability to stretch the field. If our OL plays well............it could be an interesting game!

Comment

Id say Azusa by 14. Possibly tied going into the 4th but Azusa's depth pulls away.

Comment

Any reports on Duke Carter IV? Impact player?

Comment

WOW have the might fallen when the much anticipated DI transfers are now backups with no playing experience from the likes of UL Monroe instead of All Big 10 Runninbacks from Northwestern lol

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
                  WOW have the might fallen when the much anticipated DI transfers are now backups with no playing experience from the likes of UL Monroe instead of All Big 10 Runninbacks from Northwestern lol
                  Funny thing is, in the past 4 years, we had as many playoff appearances as Eastern during our down time and Eastern's most successful period in their history.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                    Funny thing is, in the past 4 years, we had as many playoff appearances as Eastern during our down time and Eastern's most successful period in their history.
                    thats not funny.....and its still to be determined if hughes can get them to the playoffs, something only don carthel has been able to do.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
                      If I remember correctly, the Northwestern running back didn't really contribute all that much...now don't hold me to that, but a Big10 back coming down to "lowly D2" that kid should have been a star and I don't think he was even all conference.

Comment

Any reports on Duke Carter IV? Impact player?
                        I haven't officially heard anything, but he was fully suited out at the scrimmage on Saturday without the sling. He didn't take any snaps that I recall however.

Jordan Johnson is for sure out this game, maybe the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                          something only don carthel has been able to do.
                          Don't forget everyone's favorite WT Coach Mike Nesbitt and his 2013 run. LOL

Comment

Don't forget everyone's favorite WT Coach Mike Nesbitt and his 2013 run. LOL
                            Hey, Mike is 1-0 at his new school!

https://ouazspirit.com/news/2018/8/2...ural-game.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                              Hey, Mike is 1-0 at his new school!

https://ouazspirit.com/news/2018/8/2...ural-game.aspx
                              I saw that. Good for him. Will be interesting to compare how the Buffs do against OPSU compared to Nesbitt's team against OPSU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X