Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU vs Western Organ

Made it all the way down the OR coast and back up to Eugene. Salem and touring tomorrow and Friday then on to the gaame Sat. Should be great weather

Comment

Re: ASU vs Western Organ

Where are you staying

Comment

Comment

The Javelinas played there a long time ago.

It is a one sided stadium, nice but very small (about 2,500), about half the seats are under a grandstand roof.

The visiting team is on the other side of the seats, across the field. Fans are not allowed by the visiting team.

Comment

Based on what I say from their website and video at Ram Club yesterday, they will bring in some temporary bleachers on the visitors side and put them on the track for the fans to sit. Natural grass field, but looks to be well kept. Like they said above, small but nice.

Has anyone seen if Western Oregon charges for their streaming? I sent an email to the athletics dept but haven't heard anything back.

Comment

Also heard we will be rotating quarterbacks in this game with Charlie & Payne Sullins. I haven't seen Sullins enough to know if he brings anything different to the gameplan than Charlie does.

Comment

Comment

Not sure about a beer garden, but there is some active tailgating going on behind the stadium and behind the gym. All are welcome, WOU and ASU fans.

Game should be streamed live on wouwolves.com, then you gotta go to various clicks on live media, stretch internet, etc.

Stadium is very small and admission is free for this game (students don't return until late Sept.) so there should be a decent crowd.

Looking forward to seeing the ASU fans, thanks for coming and enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                    Based on what I say from their website and video at Ram Club yesterday, they will bring in some temporary bleachers on the visitors side and put them on the track for the fans to sit. Natural grass field, but looks to be well kept. Like they said above, small but nice.

Has anyone seen if Western Oregon charges for their streaming? I sent an email to the athletics dept but haven't heard anything back.
                    It is well kept. The location of the university is in a flood plain, as is most of the Willamette Valley. They are going through the dry portion of the year; later in the fall, it will be bog like. The baseball stadium routinely floods in the early spring.

Comment

http://www.wouwolves.com/news/2018/8...-2-6-gnac.aspx

Here is the article the talks about the beer garden! Wish more schools would do something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFamAlum View Post
                        http://www.wouwolves.com/news/2018/8...-2-6-gnac.aspx

Here is the article the talks about the beer garden! Wish more schools would do something like this.
                        Wow, I'm an alum and didn't know about it (I should've read the story closer) ... looks like I'll have some brews on campus in a town that was dry until the 1990's.

Comment

Western Organ... Why did I never think of this...

Comment

74 here today and 75 high tomorrow. I am dang tempted to just stay in OR till October

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                              Western Organ... Why did I never think of this...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X