X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: ASU vs Western Organ

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Is there also an Eastern Organ? There should be for balance in the body...
      Yes, and a Southern Oregon also. They are both NAIA (Frontier Conference) and Southern Oregon won a national championship a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        Is there also an Eastern Organ? There should be for balance in the body...
        Actually there are a couple in the eastern USA. Allen Organ Company out of Macungie, PA & Marshall & Ogletree, Needham, MA. Baldwin Piano & Organ Company, Loveland, OH & the Hammond Organ Company, Chicago ,IL are in the Midwest.

Comment

I went back and watched the game on demand, the video feed was exceptional, the play by play was a little tough to listen to as they rarely named the ASU people making tackles or things of that nature. Markus Jones is going to be an All American again this year, that dude will cause every team to have to game plan for him. I didn't notice that Bright didn't play, but now looking back that will be another weapon we get back (hopefully soon). Nathan is going to be a stud, Wagner said after they game that they would like to get him the ball every play because of how dynamic he can be, but also don't want to wear him out. Our receiving corp is going to be tough to cover all year, if we can get the QB to get them the ball where it needs to be.

Of the passes that went down as interceptions for Sullins, they were both well overthrown. The first one, Chism would have walked into the endzone had the ball been in the same area code. The second, he overthrew Ayo by 4 feet as well. The one thing I saw from Charlie that I didn't see last year is that he wasn't trying to force it which created turnovers. He didn't turn the ball over this week, which is why he will get the majority of the reps going forward. With the way our defense plays and the skill guys he has around the QB, that position cannot turn the ball over. Overall, happy to come out of there with a W on the road in Week 1, but our QB is going to have to get substantially better for us to get out of our predetermined spot in the conference rankings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post
              [/B]
              I was at the Baylor Game this weekend. ACU did some things against a D1 that impressed me. You have some kids with speed. I think ACU will field a very strong team this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                I was at the Baylor Game this weekend. ACU did some things against a D1 that impressed me. You have some kids with speed. I think ACU will field a very strong team this season.

Comment

Catatonic, whats the deal with tailgating up there? We are bringing our tailgate up there and we got put on 16th & Judge Ely by the intramural fields...is there nowhere else to tailgate any closer to the stadium? Is the big dirt field across Ambler not available? This is bull crap to have to tailgate where you can't even see the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                    Catatonic, whats the deal with tailgating up there? We are bringing our tailgate up there and we got put on 16th & Judge Ely by the intramural fields...is there nowhere else to tailgate any closer to the stadium? Is the big dirt field across Ambler not available? This is bull crap to have to tailgate where you can't even see the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                      When I was there last year to see a couple of games, they had that field across Ambler blocked off with ropes (and one down Ambler as well towards the church there). I didn't know they put visiting tailgaters over there, but it's not a bad walk as catatonic said.

I'll be interested to see where ACU stands against one of its old LSC rivals in ASU.

Comment

I think the ASU - ACU game will be a great game. I know Ram fans will be numerous and loud and it should be good to watch for both sides.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X