Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OPSU vs WTSU

Tech is favored by 2 at home. I am tempted to place a bet on Houston. They looked good against Arizona but travelling on the road will be a different ball game. If they don't beat Houston then they definitely aren't getting there without a couple of upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
      Tech is favored by 2 at home. I am tempted to place a bet on Houston. They looked good against Arizona but travelling on the road will be a different ball game. If they don't beat Houston then they definitely aren't getting there without a couple of upsets.
      Houston's running game looks really good. Some of that may be the competition they've faced but I can't imagine Tech's run defense being any better than Rice's or Arizona's. Cougar's will grind them down and keep Tech off the field. A big win for the Cougars won't surprise me... a Tech victory will.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        It could be the last WT win at Buffalo Bowl.
        That was kinda what I was thinking. Unless something spectacular happens in the next 8 games, a 1-10 or 2-9 season is distinct possibility. Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
          That was kinda what I was thinking. Unless something spectacular happens in the next 8 games, a 1-10 or 2-9 season is distinct possibility. Hope I am wrong.
          That's a good trivia question for the old timers out there. Who was the first win at that stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
            That's a good trivia question for the old timers out there. Who was the first win at that stadium?

Comment

Drake Oct 31, 1959
              ]

Comment

So WT played Arizona and Panhandle State in the same stadium?

That's like fast forwarding 60 years from now to find Texas Tech hosting Wayland Baptist in a dilapidated Jones Stadium.

How does that happen?

Comment

So WT played Arizona and Panhandle State in the same stadium?

That's like fast forwarding 60 years from now to find Texas Tech hosting Wayland Baptist in a dilapidated Jones Stadium.

How does that happen?
                  I don't know, but my guess for your hypothetical, Kliff Kingsbury is still coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                    I don't know, but my guess for your hypothetical, Kliff Kingsbury is still coaching.
                    Hahahahaha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X