Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs vs TX Wesleyan Rams

The Hogs are coming off a tough 2OT loss to Commerce. TWU, in only their 2nd year playing football, is coming off a 42-7 defeat by Kansas Wesleyan University. Hopefully, the coaches keep the team focused and continue to make improvements this week. The weather should be good with a.m. storms expected but they should clear up by game time. Wishing for a big crowd to help cheer the Javelinas on to victory.

GO HOGS!!!

Re: Hogs vs TX Wesleyan Rams

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
    The Hogs are coming off a tough 2OT loss to Commerce. TWU, in only their 2nd year playing football, is coming off a 42-7 defeat by Kansas Wesleyan University. Hopefully, the coaches keep the team focused and continue to make improvements this week. The weather should be good with a.m. storms expected but they should clear up by game time. Wishing for a big crowd to help cheer the Javelinas on to victory.

GO HOGS!!!
    Is this game in Kingsville or Denton? :wink: I here TWU has a helluva O & D line.

Comment

I hope the whole team from top to bottom can get a ton of reps. If so, that means we are in business for sure in the LSC this season and this won't be like the William Jewel game last season where we struggled. If last weeks game didn't shake the rust off, I don't know what will? Last week at this time, I saw this game as a chance to get into the win column after a whopping from Commerce. Now it's a chance to get the max reps in for second and third teamers and more importantly, avoid injuries and get ready for Angelo the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        I hope the whole team from top to bottom can get a ton of reps. If so, that means we are in business for sure in the LSC this season and this won't be like the William Jewel game last season where we struggled. If last weeks game didn't shake the rust off, I don't know what will? Last week at this time, I saw this game as a chance to get into the win column after a whopping from Commerce. Now it's a chance to get the max reps in for second and third teamers and more importantly, avoid injuries and get ready for Angelo the next week.
        Agree. I hope we get to work out several QBs, OL, DL, and LBs. I would really like our young team to get real game experience. However, the team needs to stay focused. No one is going to roll over for us. Even Simon Frazier and WJ were tough games for us last year and this will be a tough game too if we don't have the proper focus.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X