Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D2 Championship Football Game-Needs New Site

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    really? talk about crickets the LSC festival sucked, and there at least we had the draw of the whole conference.
    I had a blast at the 1st one. Decent crowd, AND excellent BBQ from some great folks from Piggieland.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      I had a blast at the 1st one. Decent crowd, AND excellent BBQ from some great folks from Piggieland.
      those hog fans are good for something! best meal i had was at kingsville.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
        those hog fans are good for something! best meal i had was at kingsville.
        Right?

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          Have you been to Austin? What once was a breeze from the south side to the north side (vice versa) of Austin now can take an hour or more, especially if there is an accident on I-35. Heck, someone being pulled over slows down traffic to a fricken crawl.
          I'm trying to keep my sanity, so I'm probably not ready to hit Austin just yet...
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Bring the game to Colorado! DICK'S Sporting Goods Park is comprised of the 18,000-seat home stadium of the Colorado Rapids and its surrounding 24-field, fully-lit soccer complex that could be used for teams to practice on. Lots of 5 star hotels in downtown Denver. Denver International is close by. Lots of great Restaurants! Weather is usually nice but cool. But it might snow. The other is the Santa Ana Bowl, Santa Ana Ca. Close to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and other attractions! 9,000 seats. Disneyland does a great job for the Rose Bowl teams! They would probably do the same for this game. A parade down Main Street USA. Could ya just imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
              Bring the game to Colorado! DICK'S Sporting Goods Park is comprised of the 18,000-seat home stadium of the Colorado Rapids and its surrounding 24-field, fully-lit soccer complex that could be used for teams to practice on. Lots of 5 star hotels in downtown Denver. Denver International is close by. Lots of great Restaurants! Weather is usually nice but cool. But it might snow. The other is the Santa Ana Bowl, Santa Ana Ca. Close to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and other attractions! 9,000 seats. Disneyland does a great job for the Rose Bowl teams! They would probably do the same for this game. A parade down Main Street USA. Could ya just imagine.
              Denver would be beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                I'm trying to keep my sanity, so I'm probably not ready to hit Austin just yet...
                Come on. Everyone needs to experience Sixth (sick) Street in Austin on Saturday night especially after a Longhorn game. You never get a chance to unsee what your eyes just showed you and be left mentally scarred!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                  Come on. Everyone needs to experience Sixth (sick) Street in Austin on Saturday night especially after a Longhorn game. You never get a chance to unsee what your eyes just showed you and be left mentally scarred!
                  East 6th is for the weird. West 6th is for the slightly weird.

The 2nd Street District is for the normal folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    East 6th is for the weird. West 6th is for the slightly weird.

The 2nd Street District is for the normal folks.
                    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

That's not a normal day there? HA!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X