Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida @ MSU

Why isn't there a five page thread on this already? What a fun early non-conference game.

MSU has a really good team, but they are young and untested in a couple of spots as most teams are this time of year. However, the qb spot isn't one of those positions. For that reason, they have to be a slight favorite. That said, West Florida's run last year was very impressive. I'm excited to see all of their speed and athleticism on display.

I'd guess MSU will have 8-9k out for the game, but really wish there would be 10+ for this one.

Re: West Florida @ MSU

UWF will be without starting QB Mike Beaudry.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      UWF will be without starting QB Mike Beaudry.
      I also read that one of their DT will be out, as well as a DE could be potentially be out due to injury. The QB is a Georgia transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian2Stang View Post
        Why isn't there a five page thread on this already? What a fun early non-conference game.

MSU has a really good team, but they are young and untested in a couple of spots as most teams are this time of year. However, the qb spot isn't one of those positions. For that reason, they have to be a slight favorite. That said, West Florida's run last year was very impressive. I'm excited to see all of their speed and athleticism on display.

I'd guess MSU will have 8-9k out for the game, but really wish there would be 10+ for this one.

Would have been a good game to have had the Soldiers from Sill and Airman from Shepard in for a game.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully, the rain clears out and we have a nice evening for a football game.

Comment

Against OPSU! Ya got to be kidding! Just a little trip down 285 and your in Wichita Falls for the BIG Game vs. a little game!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                Against OPSU! Ya got to be kidding! Just a little trip down 285 and your in Wichita Falls for the BIG Game vs. a little game!
                This game might be the last chance to see a WT win in Kimbrough/Buffalo Bowl stadium.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X