Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dustiin Vaughn will be back on Texas football fields.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustiin Vaughn will be back on Texas football fields.

https://www.caller.com/story/sports/...ue/1226307002/
    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Re: Dustiin Vaughn will be back on Texas football fields.

ANOTHER "semi-pro" league.

These leagues pop up and die out every year.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      ANOTHER "semi-pro" league.

These leagues pop up and die out every year.
      One day the NFL might shoot itself in the foot bad enough one of these leagues might just catch fire as an alternative. The slow death might be occurring right before our eyes with all the controversy on and off the field regarding the league and the stupidity from the leadership.

None the less, glad to see Dustin get another shot. He grew up not far from me, so I got to see him in his much younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        One day the NFL might shoot itself in the foot bad enough one of these leagues might just catch fire as an alternative. The slow death might be occurring right before our eyes with all the controversy on and off the field regarding the league and the stupidity from the leadership.

None the less, glad to see Dustin get another shot. He grew up not far from me, so I got to see him in his much younger days.
        He was very good.
        Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

I have always liked Dustin and wish him the best. I know at one.time he was heading to medical school. Does anyone know what happened to that?

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

If he practices his throws before training camp, he might actually make a team this time.

Comment

Former WT greats Khiry Robinson (RB) and Sergio Castillo (K) have also been signed by San Antonio.

Comment

Hopefully this league makes it.

They are trying a new concept with internet, fan interaction, and live betting during the game. At this point a little over 105 players signed to try and make teams. Final rosters will be announced in 2019. Lots of spots to fill in less than a year 8 teams. But I guess they wont have any special teams, except punting. There are no kicikoffs or PATS on 2 pt conversions. Also, instead of onside kicks, each team that scores can have a "make it take" it with the ball on their 35 on a 4th & 10 scenario.

Vince McMahon is also relaunching the XFL with their first full season in 2020.

It may not be a good time to start a new athletic league as fan base & viewers are dropping by the thousands each year. Even the NBA had a 3% decline.

Most of these start ups die after their first FULL season......or before. I have watched 4 "pro leagues" come and go in the past 3-4 years. My son was in two as well as AFL. I learned: make NFL final roster or change careers.

I wish them all the best!!!!

Comment

I like the elimination of kickoffs. Its so different from the rest of the game.

I like the idea of 4th and 10 from the 35, either punt or go for it, its a football play.

I also think we ought to eliminate holders, make them drop kick it.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    I have always liked Dustin and wish him the best. I know at one.time he was heading to medical school. Does anyone know what happened to that?
                    The last I heard after he was released by the "Da Boys" he was going to try Real Estate with some Cowboy QB named Roger

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X