Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelinas vs Ugly Male Sheep

Very interesting matchup to see where both stand as the LSC race starts. Needless to say, I think most Javelina fans on this board are happy with the way things have started this season compared to last year. I would of rather have seen us play someone else last Saturday, but we did what we were supposed to do with an opponent of that caliber and that was put the game out of reach early and let the bench take over in the second half. We didn't do that at all last season, so were are ahead in that area too.

Re: Javelinas vs Ugly Male Sheep

This should be a good matchup, it seems it always is. If we get average QB play, I like our chances. Our defense will have to continue to play well. Hopefully our DB's that went out late against ACU are back and healthy this week. That is the area on our defense where we are thin.

Any of you stinkin pigs making the trip?

Comment

I havent been this excited about a DII game in 4 years.

Following DII for about 10 years now, it is nice to see TAMUK coming back. It SUCKED with them in the cellar.

I believe this game will show two things: (1) Has TAMUK REALLY made big strides & as good as they appeared against Commerce or are they a bottom of the pack team; (2) Is ASU finally going to pull it together and compete for a title or are they STILL middle of the road....ANOTHER mediocre season.

To me this may be the most important game of the season for these two teams.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
          Hahahahaha

Comment

The Rams have won the last 5. This needs to end.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
              The Rams have won the last 5. This needs to end.

GO HOGS!!!
              This and the Midwestern winning streak need to end this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                No sense ruining a good thing. Why break with recent traditions.

Comment

Wow, y'all wax a NAIA and you are gonna beat everyone. Lol.

One game at a time.

Actually, when I look at rebuilding, I concentrate on properly executing ONE PLAY at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    Wow, y'all wax a NAIA and you are gonna beat everyone. Lol.

One game at a time.

Actually, when I look at rebuilding, I concentrate on properly executing ONE PLAY at a time.
                    Uh... Einstein.... Where did I say that?

Actually it's some of your fellow ugly ass sheep that are thinking you have this in the bag with "average QB play" which means he must be the second coming of Sterlin Gilbert or something if he is that good. I don't know why because you got beat handly by a sorry ass SLC team who will finish above two absolutely horrible programs in Houston Baptist and UIW AGAIN this fall. And a squeaker against Western Oregon who got BLASTED by Central Washington last week who got the chit kicked out of them Eastern Washington who unlike ACU, IS a top tier FCS program.

I love smack talk!!!

Comment

Actually it's some of your fellow ugly ass sheep that are thinking you have this in the bag with "average QB play" which means he must be the second coming of Sterlin Gilbert or something if he is that good. I don't know why because you got beat handly by a sorry ass SLC team who will finish above two absolutely horrible programs in Houston Baptist and UIW AGAIN this fall. And a squeaker against Western Oregon who got BLASTED by Central Washington last week who got the chit kicked out of them Eastern Washington who unlike ACU, IS a top tier FCS program.

I love smack talk!!!
                      Blahhh. It's just typical Pops trolling. No one is saying we'll win anything. Only that we want the losing to stop. He'll probably reply with his typical "LOL! Hooked another one! The fishing is good today!" reply. Then again, he may just challenge you to a fight.

GO HOGS!!!
                      Last edited by '89HOG; 09-11-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Blahhh. It's just typical Pops trolling. No one is saying we'll win anything. Only that we want the losing to stop. He'll probably reply with his typical "LOL! Hooked another one! The fishing is good today!" reply. Then again, he may just challenge you to a fight.

GO HOGS!!!
                        Are you saying that he's a master at baiting?
                        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I love smack talk!!!
                          I didn't say we had it in the bag if we get average QB play. I said that if, and that is a big if at this point in time, I like our chances. That doesn't mean that it won't be a close game, but that I like our CHANCES.

Comment

I love smack talk!!!
                            Knock it off Baba Looey!!!

You tamales down south get a whisper of ALMOST beating an ACTUAL DII team and now you are the 2nd coming of Geezus???

You play romper room with a kindergarten NAIA team who is 0-2 this year and 1-10 in 2017 and you all of a sudden are a competitive football team again???

Then you want to talk past the Rams 5 year dominance of you Porkbellys by discussing ending MSU's dominance over you?? Win a gat dang DII game FIRST!!!!!

Worry about THIS week Baba Looey. Oh and screw BETO.

(Dang this feels good talking smack with Piggie Pies again).

Comment

GO HOGS!!!
                              Them ARE fighting words!!!!

And I am not replying "LOL Hooked another one". But I am laughing while putting one on my stringer.

EDIT: FYI....the ONLY thing I fight is a cold about twice a year....oh and um a little flatulence if I have too much fiber.
                              Last edited by ASUPops; 09-11-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X