Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tarleton FB Player arrested

Pops, do you have insider information your not telling us? My thinking was it was not serious due to the low amount of bail set.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      Pops, do you have insider information your not telling us? My thinking was it was not serious due to the low amount of bail set.
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        Does Pops have insider information! HAHAH of course he does. Dude might be the most connected guy I've ever met!

Comment

TSU and SFA teams got into a altercation before the game last week. I'm sure that played into the ultimate decision not to try and wait out the weather or reschedule the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
            TSU and SFA teams got into a altercation before the game last week. I'm sure that played into the ultimate decision not to try and wait out the weather or reschedule the game.
            Which is really too bad for Tarleton, because based on SFA's first two games actually played this year Tarleton probably had a decent chance to beat SFA. I mean any FCS team that loses to Incarnate Word 31-7, based on IWU's past records, should be worried about playing what appears to be a very good Tarleton team.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
              Which is really too bad for Tarleton, because based on SFA's first two games actually played this year Tarleton probably had a decent chance to beat SFA. I mean any FCS team that loses to Incarnate Word 31-7, based on IWU's past records, should be worried about playing what appears to be a very good Tarleton team.
              I'm not making any predictions because it's early and anything can happen, but Tarleton in my opinion is the real deal. The defense in particular is big and physical and has good speed all around.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X