Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT vs TSU

In TEXAS, it is painful when a schools "other" teams are doing well but football is not. Same thing at ASU. I think this may be the make or break year for ASU football.

If they aren't competing for THE LSC title, it will be time for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      In TEXAS, it is painful when a schools "other" teams are doing well but football is not. Same thing at ASU. I think this may be the make or break year for ASU football.

If they aren't competing for THE LSC title, it will be time for a change.
      Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
        Progress is not always measured in Wins. It will get to that point however, Wt is not there yet.
        We have more talent on the field. Defense is good until we get gassed, can't get off the field.
        Most people think it will take 5 years to turn this program around. That's about right IMHO.

Comment

It's not that unusual for a new head coach with a defensive background to concentrate mainly on the defense, which I think has happened here. If we had an offense that could get above 100 yards before half time I think you would be more impressed with the defense. I think Hughes has left the offense to the OC, which hasn't and isn't going to work out.

I'm wondering if we will get a field goal this season. The 2 attempts were embarrassing, and from short range.

I agree with you about Arbuckle.

Comment

Good god people!!!!

Start another thread...this game and the thread was a week ago!!! Jesus tap dancing christ!

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
              Good god people!!!!

Start another thread...this game and the thread was a week ago!!! Jesus tap dancing christ!
              Settle down WG Rat, you get UT Peanut Butter at home tomorrow. Maybe the fury the Texans unleashed on WT will carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Settle down WG Rat, you get UT Peanut Butter at home tomorrow. Maybe the fury the Texans unleashed on WT will carry over.
                Who is your team in D2?

Also, are you confident in tomorrow nights game in Stillwater???

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                  Who is your team in D2?

Also, are you confident in tomorrow nights game in Stillwater???

Comment

Got you, I always wondered who you pulled for in D2.

As far as Tech, I'm a huge fan and have been since I was a kid. WT fan by default since I graduated from there. I think that they found their QB for the future. After the Ole Miss game, he has been dang near perfect, and he wasn't all that bad in that game. I've been shocked by the defense again, I truly thought they would have the depth and talent to play better. I had hopes Gibbs would be the answer to bring a credible defense to Lubbock. Kingsbury is a good teacher and recruiter that makes poor coaching decisions at the worst times. I hope they turn it around but I don't see it happening after the Ole Miss and Houston games. It's funny to think Brown has been successful as he has, because I thought he was just decent when he was at Tech with Tubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                      Got you, I always wondered who you pulled for in D2.

As far as Tech, I'm a huge fan and have been since I was a kid. WT fan by default since I graduated from there. I think that they found their QB for the future. After the Ole Miss game, he has been dang near perfect, and he wasn't all that bad in that game. I've been shocked by the defense again, I truly thought they would have the depth and talent to play better. I had hopes Gibbs would be the answer to bring a credible defense to Lubbock. Kingsbury is a good teacher and recruiter that makes poor coaching decisions at the worst times. I hope they turn it around but I don't see it happening after the Ole Miss and Houston games. It's funny to think Brown has been successful as he has, because I thought he was just decent when he was at Tech with Tubby.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X