Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Grays, 9-19

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the passing of Midwestern States DB, Robert Grays. Those that were here last season when this happened, know the story and the impact it had on the team and university. I was not sure if it would of been right to bring this up here... but seen something to day that made me want to remind everyone of Roberts passing and share something pretty cool that popped up.

First listening to the Coach Maskill radio show last night, twitter and facebook post that Roberts loss is still having an impact within the MSU community. What he meant to my son. There is a bunch of community service happening this week called, 24 Acts of Kindness within Wichita Falls. What he meant to players and students alike is astounding. So much impact, at such a young age.

Some may have seen it, but it did not hit my twitter until the middle of the night. We can all talk crap amongst each of the LSC schools we want and the rivalries are fun. But there is way more to it, than just between the lines. At 5:45 yesterday afternoon, MSU football players and others from the community was doing 24 push ups for Robert Grays... pretty cool to see. Like they do at each practice and after each game. I seen on twitter that the TAMUC Lions, The Champs, were also doing pushups at the same time, in memory of Robert Grays. There are a lot of opinions in this group of Coach Carthel. I can only say he was a class act last year when this happened and this here was also classy, IMO. Thanks coach and the Lions for thinking of Robert.

Re: Robert Grays, 9-19

saw on twitter where Commerce held a moment of silence and did 24 push ups in rememberance.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Re: Robert Grays, 9-19

Very classy indeed!

#24Strong

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X