Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas at Central Washington

As much as I would like to attend the game and share some pumpkin-spiced lattes with our friends in Ellensburg, I will be watching the massacre online.

I'm thinking we may get some field goals as we have our ace punter, John Cummings, kicking the long ones now.

Re: West Texas at Central Washington

When does the A&M step children suck bowl take place this year? I know it's at your place.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      As much as I would like to attend the game and share some pumpkin-spiced lattes with our friends in Ellensburg, I will be watching the massacre online.

I'm thinking we may get some field goals as we have our ace punter, John Cummings, kicking the long ones now.
      Pumpkin Spiced lattes with a splash of Maker's Mark. Not so fast my friend the game will be much closer than you think. CWU is nowhere near as good as they were last year.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        When does the A&M step children suck bowl take place this year? I know it's at your place.
        Do you mean the Heart of Texas (HOT) Bowl and the Corsicana Bowl? Usually those are in early December.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
          Pumpkin Spiced lattes with a splash of Maker's Mark. Not so fast my friend the game will be much closer than you think. CWU is nowhere near as good as they were last year.
          "It's alive, it's alive!!!!"

Comment

Do you mean the Heart of Texas (HOT) Bowl and the Corsicana Bowl? Usually those are in early December.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
              Haha, it will be dirty ugly, count on it.

56 - 10 CWU

Comment

Yes.... This.

Comment

Yes.... This.
                  November 3rd.

Comment

November 3rd.
                    That seems like a perfect day for one of those legendary early season Arctic fronts to sweep through the Panhandle and turn the weather damp and cold and thus 1000 or so brave souls venture into Kimbrough to watch this one. Would 1000 be too much considering both teams might only be one, two, maybe three win teams by then? It would fitting.

Comment

That seems like a perfect day for one of those legendary early season Arctic fronts to sweep through the Panhandle and turn the weather damp and cold and thus 1000 or so brave souls venture into Kimbrough to watch this one. Would 1000 be too much considering both teams might only be one, two, maybe three win teams by then? It would fitting.
                      It's possible. I was surprised to see it scheduled for 6pm. Normally November games are in the afternoon.

It's the last game WT will play in their old stadium.

Comment

Comment

Lol man you guys are kicking the man when he's down. Reminiscent of '88, '89, '90. There's a glimmer of hope.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kthtmllr88 View Post
                              Lol man you guys are kicking the man when he's down. Reminiscent of '88, '89, '90. There's a glimmer of hope.
                              Have you watched our offense?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X