• Show
Clear All

• The true meaning of sportsmanship

https://youtu.be/Jajxv4IuWZ0

Re: The true meaning of sportsmanship

https://youtu.be/Jajxv4IuWZ0?t=12

Comment

Just like we are seeing elsewhere, tons of comments blaming the victim that got attacked. Incredible.

Comment

Comment

I like good physical football. but that is not football.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Just like we are seeing elsewhere, tons of comments blaming the victim that got attacked. Incredible.
            Huh?????? Who is blaming the QB that was assaulted??? Not seeing that anywhere!

Please share links to support your statement.

Comment

AGREED. 76 should have assault charges filed against him.

Dang, and in NFL you cant even tackle a QB with all or most of your body weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                Huh?????? Who is blaming the QB that was assaulted??? Not seeing that anywhere!

Please share links to support your statement.
                In the video clip itself, not here obviously. Just stupid comments but comments nonetheless. Hopefully they're now buried. Mainly about the kid kicking the other in the groin once he's getting choked and him deserving to get punched.

Not sure I can link to individual comments on a YouTube thread? You can scroll through if you so desire.

Comment

The kid should never be allowed to play organized sports in the state again. There is taking a shot at someone to break their will and there is this. There is no place for it in the game. If it is found a Coach is behind it, his coaching and teaching cert should be voided.

Comment

That was a coordinated effort. I guarantee you there was coaching behind that.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

I wouldn't doubt that one bit!

At the very least, this further requires intervention from the UIL beyond what the Waco ISD took.

And some other background on the Waco Univeristy program. Their varsity just snapped a 47 game losing streak a few weeks ago. Any long time observer of high school football in Texas will tell you losing programs often have issues at all levels on and off the field including the leadership. That might be very un PC to say that, but that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                        I wouldn't doubt that one bit!

At the very least, this further requires intervention from the UIL beyond what the Waco ISD took.

And some other background on the Waco Univeristy program. Their varsity just snapped a 47 game losing streak a few weeks ago. Any long time observer of high school football in Texas will tell you losing programs often have issues at all levels on and off the field including the leadership. That might be very un PC to say that, but that's the way it is.
                        Hounds and Hog fans wouldnt know anything about losing streaks would we.......sheesh. Heres to the piggies bouncing back!
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                          That kid had issues before coaching trust me. Even if a smidge of your opinion is true. That's parenting more than coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                            The kid should never be allowed to play organized sports in the state again. There is taking a shot at someone to break their will and there is this. There is no place for it in the game. If it is found a Coach is behind it, his coaching and teaching cert should be voided.

Comment

Originally posted by Kthtmllr88 View Post
                              That kid had issues before coaching trust me. Even if a smidge of your opinion is true. That's parenting more than coaching.
                              The problem with that is there was several instances during the game where different players were singling out this kid. None obviously to the extreme of this individual, but for that many players to be doing that, to a QB, seems to be more than a coincidence to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X