Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lions v Lock Haven

Yeah, if they continue to improve we will be fine. At this point in the season other teams deserve a higher ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      I have said repeatedly, and in several places in this forum, that Commerce was ranked way too high this year.
      For sure but, until beaten, I don't think you drop the prior NC winner so I respect that in the polls. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        2017 was great indeed, polls giving benefit of the doubt until a former champ loses are great, those times are both over. Commerce was never the best D2 team in 2018 thus far, I think that was clear to everyone. About to find out if they are actually still for real though, should be a fun couple of weeks to watch.
        I agree. The Lions have not been the best team this year so far. This Saturday could go a long way to seeing if they are still a top team. I'm hoping to see more of what Wilson brings to the continuity of the offensive. Right now, it appears that Midwestern and Tarleton are the best two teams in the conference. Nice thing is, TAMUC can change all of that in the next two games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X