Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A&M-Commerce @ Midwestern State

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
    Yes and yes and I have never seen anything like you are insinuating.
    Maybe they act differently on the road versus when they are in Stephenville, but I have seen numerous incidents at events being played in Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
      Maybe they act differently on the road versus when they are in Stephenville, but I have seen numerous incidents at events being played in Angelo.

Comment

It's funny what you find when you aren't really looking... WT leftovers? Not trolling, just listing my personal experiences and interactions with SA's and regular students from your "esteemed" university. I'm sure all universities have their bad apples, just seems I run into yours a lot more often than from other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
          I feel like I may be getting a reputation or something
          Just having a little fun.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
            430 yards and nearly 6 yards per play against the #4 team in the nation? Yeah, apparently you did.

If you don't think there's a difference there compared to prior QB, I don't know what to tell you. We had 100 yards less than that against William Jewell.

I'll hang up and listen.
            HUH??? LOL.

Please explain. Hahaha. If ya hang up.....um..... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              HUH??? LOL.

Please explain. Hahaha. If ya hang up.....um..... ;)
              Think call in radio show

Comment

This behavior is less the outlier and more the norm at Tarleton...have you watched a basketball game or been to a baseball game?
                Must I remind the Angelo faithful of there offensive line coach getting kicked out of Wisdom Gym during the Regional final basketball game a few years back by screaming and cussing at the official. Hhmmm how we forget about our own..

Comment

Originally posted by Sideline warning View Post
                  Must I remind the Angelo faithful of there offensive line coach getting kicked out of Wisdom Gym during the Regional final basketball game a few years back by screaming and cussing at the official. Hhmmm how we forget about our own..
                  Yep, I'm sure we have our own set...

Comment

I can just go with what I have witnessed first hand at multiple events. The one that really gets me was 2 years ago at Tarleton, we came up to tailgate and one of the TSU baseball players was at the tailgate when he approaches our university president and calls him every expletive in the book. I'm sitting not 10 yards from where it happens. Their is a reason that your purple poo group can't come to any event on ASU property. There is a reason that the last two times that TSU has played softball in Angelo, you have had fans get thrown out. Maybe I should say instead of department wide, its university wide?
                    If what you are saying is true, that is unfortunate. Usually, from my experience, outsiders have been welcomed to the tailgate area with no issues. You always hear, or I have, about how A&M treats it's visitors. Go to there fan forum Texags.com and you hear of visitors complementing on the hospitality received. Hopefully it would rub off on the sister schools.

That being said, every school has their bad apples. Like was said in a previous post about ASU students getting kicked out of the Regional. I will say that it is in no way endorsed by the department or university for that matter. That's where I have a problem with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                      If what you are saying is true, that is unfortunate. Usually, from my experience, outsiders have been welcomed to the tailgate area with no issues. You always hear, or I have, about how A&M treats it's visitors. Go to there fan forum Texags.com and you hear of visitors complementing on the hospitality received. Hopefully it would rub off on the sister schools.

That being said, every school has their bad apples. Like was said in a previous post about ASU students getting kicked out of the Regional. I will say that it is in no way endorsed by the department or university for that matter. That's where I have a problem with your post.
                      Sounds good, thanks for your side of things. I appreciate that!

Comment

Tarleton is by far the most talented team in the LSC this year. Having seen all 3 teams play I would not pick TSU to beat both Commerce and Midwestern. TSU has some serious discipline issues that I believe will catch up with them vs Commerce/Midwestern. I think they might be able to hold it together for one of the two games, but I cannot see them being poised enough to hold it together in both. From a Talent standpoint anything less that a LSC Championship and deep deep playoff run for this TSU team would be underachieving. TSU will be the most talented team on the field in every game they play this year, but time will tell if they can be disciplined enough to cash in on all the talent they have brought it.

Comment

Back to the original point of this thread, the bizarre story of the MSU Texas and Commerce game was discussed this morning on The Ticket, the DFW all sports radio station. It was on the Dunham and Miller show.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                            Back to the original point of this thread, the bizarre story of the MSU Texas and Commerce game was discussed this morning on The Ticket, the DFW all sports radio station. It was on the Dunham and Miller show.
                            I heard it too, pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                              I heard it too, pretty cool
                              is there a replay on the ticket website somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by marvda1 View Post
                                is there a replay on the ticket website somewhere?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X