Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves vs Hogs

Another tough game for the Hogs. I hope they can carry the momentum from Saturday's victory on to this Saturday. It should be good night for football with only a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms and a high of 90. Both teams enter Saturday's game with a 2-3 record. Hoping for a Javelina victory but WOU has some really good size on their OL/DL.

GO HOGS!!!

Re: Wolves vs Hogs

We have our moments, but are young and inexperienced. I hope we can make it respectable, but I have no doubt you guys will win. I wish I could be there...but then I probably wouldn't want to leave :)

Comment

Originally posted by 98wolf View Post
      We have our moments, but are young and inexperienced. I hope we can make it respectable, but I have no doubt you guys will win. I wish I could be there...but then I probably wouldn't want to leave :)
      Really you all have as good of chance as we do. The travel and humidity (thanks to alot of September rain) combined with the heat might be a tad of an advantage for the Javs, but not much. It's a toss up game at best.

Comment

I hope you're right. We definately need to work on the mental errors, and well, our O Line needs shape up...both literally and figuratively. I was an O Lineman, so not meant to be undue criticism.

Comment

I'll be watching the live feed on Saturday night.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            Really you all have as good of chance as we do. The travel and humidity (thanks to alot of September rain) combined with the heat might be a tad of an advantage for the Javs, but not much. It's a toss up game at best.
            Best of luck to the Porky Pigs!!

Comment

Can't believe how this one is going. I thought the piglets would blow out WOU.

PS: aTi has the absolute worst stat feed I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                Can't believe how this one is going. I thought the piglets would blow out WOU.

PS: aTi has the absolute worst stat feed I have ever seen.
                The Peccaries need to wake up. Their offensive is pretty offensive.

Comment

BIG Disappointment

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen please join me in honoring the memory of a once great program.

RIP Hoggie football....
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by hobiecat View Post
                      BIG Disappointment
                      Too bad. I thought the big punt return would spark Kingsville to a TD but they just fell on their faces.

Comment

Got to see both teams live this year. WOU is severely lacking in quality athletes but I thought aTi had some play makers that would be the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                          Got to see both teams live this year. WOU is severely lacking in quality athletes but I thought aTi had some play makers that would be the difference.
                          offensive is awful. Detmer left game late in 1st half. Rosellini got the call. What happened with Dyal?
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                              offensive is awful. Detmer left game late in 1st half. Rosellini got the call. What happened with Dyal?

I wonder if he left the team?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X