Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarleton @ TAMU-Commerce

Re: Tarleton @ TAMU-Commerce

Also am hoping for a really good game and not a penalty-fest.

Two very athletic teams.

Game of the year for Tarleton so far.

Comment

How cool would it be if this game was being played at The Star in Frisco?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
        Maybe do a rain dance....it could happen! ;)

Comment

Or at the mothership in College Station?

Comment

I think Tarletons defense is a little too stout for Commerce. Definitely going to be a good game.

Comment

This should be a good game. If Tarleton plays like they have been I would be surprised to see them lose. However, its still the Lions league until someone proves otherwise.

Comment

Massey has TAMUC -2.5

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                  This should be a good game. If Tarleton plays like they have been I would be surprised to see them lose. However, its still the Lions league until someone proves otherwise.
                  I think Tarleton will have to really screw up to lose this one. The Lions are very good, but that offense looks out of sync. They were fortunate to get by MSU.

Comment

Also am hoping for a really good game and not a penalty-fest.

Two very athletic teams.

Game of the year for Tarleton so far.

Comment

I would guess that the yellow flags will be flying then because TAMUC is NOT going to back down. In the very recent past (since Carthel's arrival) they have been the most flagged team in the country. Stupid, juvenile penalties just because they wanted to. I saw it first hand many times and just shook my head.
                      Should be a barnburner either way as they will have LOTS of talent on the field on both sides. As good or bad as each is on offense and defense - what they have done up till this point will have little bearing. TAMUC can explode at any point on offense - TSU has been exploding all year but I have a feeling defense will rule the day (especially with the rain forecast for Saturday).

Comment

Originally posted by cchrstnsn View Post
                        I would guess that the yellow flags will be flying then because TAMUC is NOT going to back down. In the very recent past (since Carthel's arrival) they have been the most flagged team in the country. Stupid, juvenile penalties just because they wanted to. I saw it first hand many times and just shook my head.
                        Should be a barnburner either way as they will have LOTS of talent on the field on both sides. As good or bad as each is on offense and defense - what they have done up till this point will have little bearing. TAMUC can explode at any point on offense - TSU has been exploding all year but I have a feeling defense will rule the day (especially with the rain forecast for Saturday).
                        I think this is a Carthel trait. It was the same way when Don was at WT.

Comment

Is there a free live stream for the game? I have some former players on both sides in this one and can't make it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                              Is there a free live stream for the game? I have some former players on both sides in this one and can't make it.
                              Live stream from Commerce is $7.95. I have no idea what the quality is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X