Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas @ Angelo State

This will answer if WT is closer to being back than we all thought.

Angelo -6.5 for this game.

Winner may have an outside shot at the final playoff slot with a little help.

Re: West Texas @ Angelo State

Will be a test to see if ASU can shut down the running game to make them throw more than they want to. Should be a good game, strength on strength.

What do we know about the WT defense? It seems offensively ASU has hit a little bit of a stride after finally settling on a QB

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
      Will be a test to see if ASU can shut down the running game to make them throw more than they want to. Should be a good game, strength on strength.

What do we know about the WT defense? It seems offensively ASU has hit a little bit of a stride after finally settling on a QB
      It should be very interesting. WT's defense can be really good at times. Maybe they were looking past UTPB last week in the first half. They had better be very focused on Angelo.

I was pleased to see some new plays by the offense last week, I hope that trend continues. I was also glad to see we made all 6 extra points. A long field goal was missed, but that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        It should be very interesting. WT's defense can be really good at times. Maybe they were looking past UTPB last week in the first half. They had better be very focused on Angelo.

I was pleased to see some new plays by the offense last week, I hope that trend continues. I was also glad to see we made all 6 extra points. A long field goal was missed, but that happens.
        I'm starting to think they are just a slow starting team. Which will hurry them against good teams. If they come out like they did against CWU...i give WT the edge

Comment

Comment

I see ASU being the favorite in this one by a couple tds. I think ASUs offense will be too much for WT to keep up with. If WT had played them closer last year, I might be a little more optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
              I see ASU being the favorite in this one by a couple tds. I think ASUs offense will be too much for WT to keep up with. If WT had played them closer last year, I might be a little more optimistic.
              +1

Comment

Any of you fowl smelling flea & tick infested mongrels from the north coming to our beautiful city this weekend? If so, stop by the tailgate!

Comment

Any of you fowl smelling flea & tick infested mongrels from the north coming to our beautiful city this weekend? If so, stop by the tailgate!
                  I have heard that those fowl smelling flea & tick infested mongrels from the north tend to pass a lot of gas. Be sure to seat them down wind.:smile-big::at-wits-end:

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                    I have heard that those fowl smelling flea & tick infested mongrels from the north tend to pass a lot of gas. Be sure to seat them down wind.:smile-big::at-wits-end:
                    Wow...aggressive and confident lil billy goats. I've seen yall before.

https://youtu.be/wAXJmUqlnUw

Comment

Originally posted by Kthtmllr88 View Post
                      Wow...aggressive and confident lil billy goats. I've seen yall before.

https://youtu.be/wAXJmUqlnUw
                      And that one didn't even have horns...have you seen the horns on Dom Ocho?

Comment

And that one didn't even have horns...have you seen the horns on Dom Ocho?
                        Lol touche'

Comment

Rain is in the forecast. Possibly heavy with a tropical depression moving in from the Pacific over the weekend. Current track has San Angelo dead center.

Comment

Rain is in the forecast. Possibly heavy with a tropical depression moving in from the Pacific over the weekend. Current track has San Angelo dead center.
                            That could make the game interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                              That could make the game interesting
                              Not sure if Angelo knows how to play football without rain. Actually dang near every LSC team should be experienced in the rain.

RAIN ADVANTAGE WT

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X