Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: West Texas @ Angelo State

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    I think ASU would close down the football program first.
    Guy morris?
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Tommy Tuberville is just sitting around. Hahahahaha Somebody is bound to need a washed up washed out Coach.

Comment

ASU went into the game determined to shut down Carter and risk the anemic WT passing busting a big one. ASU lost that gamble on one play.

WT went into the game determined to shut down the ASU passing game and risk ASU busting a big run. WT won that gamble..

WT won the game because their punter was top notch and ASU's punter had a REEEEEEAAAAAL bad night.

The officiating sucked because D2 is third level and we get third level officiating. We could only do worse.

ASU had three drives stalled due to penalties and got three 1st downs due to WT penalties. There was only one no call that impacted the final score but that play did not impact the final outcome.

The game was decided by a blocked punt and a punt dropped on the ASU 001 yd line. Then the dumb arsses at the LSC give special tean player of the week to ASU's kick returner instead of the WT punter. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
          ASU went into the game determined to shut down Carter and risk the anemic WT passing busting a big one. ASU lost that gamble on one play.

WT went into the game determined to shut down the ASU passing game and risk ASU busting a big run. WT won that gamble..

WT won the game because their punter was top notch and ASU's punter had a REEEEEEAAAAAL bad night.

The officiating sucked because D2 is third level and we get third level officiating. We could only do worse.

ASU had three drives stalled due to penalties and got three 1st downs due to WT penalties. There was only one no call that impacted the final score but that play did not impact the final outcome.

The game was decided by a blocked punt and a punt dropped on the ASU 001 yd line. Then the dumb arsses at the LSC give special tean player of the week to ASU's kick returner instead of the WT punter. What a joke.
          Punters, like Rodney Dangerfield don't get much respect.

By the way, Mike Nesbitt used to be a punter.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            I remember a good Joe Kerbel story about punting. During a mid-60's game, the punter kicked two or three into the end zone. Kerbel rushed the kid on the sideline screaming "If you kick one more into the end zone, I'm going to kick your ass all the way to Amarillo and back. Hell, my grandmother can kick the ball into the end zone." The few punts made the rest of the way were all inside the 10 yard line.

:laugh:
            Joe certainly did have a way with words as well as actions on he sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              Guy morris?
              Hahaha...yup thats the one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                Go get Don. He'd turn the program upside down and win right away.
                Rumors at Commerce there. Might have his feet to to the fire again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X