Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon Wheel

It stays in Portales.

Hounds have had the crap beat out of them this season, they have beaten the 2 bad teams they have played.

I said it last week i feel like the hounds are better than 50% for the rest of their schedule after Tarleton. WT and angelo represent the 2 toughest games left.

Btw im in on avatar challange!
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Re: Wagon Wheel

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    It stays in Portales.

Hounds have had the crap beat out of them this season, they have beaten the 2 bad teams they have played.

I said it last week i feel like the hounds are better than 50% for the rest of their schedule after Tarleton. WT and angelo represent the 2 toughest games left.

Challenge accepted!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      It stays in Portales.

Should be a good game. WT has a much better shot than last year, so I say it's a toss up. The Tech vs KU game is at 230 so we wont be back in time. Im bummed I'll miss it

Comment

I can see coach Hughes replaying, multiple times, the video of ENMU players claiming last year's Wagon Wheel. And getting more pissed off each time. I'd be very surprised if his fire and intensity doesn't translate into a very focused WT team this Saturday.

Can the Buff D stop the option? WT's D has been a turnover machine so far this season. Can the WT offense decidedly win the time-of-possession battle and keep the Hound D on the field the way they did against Angelo?

It'll be a big grudge game for WT. I bet Hughes has his guys prepared, focused, and determined. Buffs by 10. The Wheel stays in Canyon and WT rides a 5 game win streak!

Comment

For what its worth:

Hounds 55-9 over WNMU, Buffs 27-17 over WNMU
          Hounds 28-48 loss to TSU, Buffs 7-44 loss to TSU

The Greyhounds have only had 1 turnover in the last three weeks. If they can keep that up I think they will keep the wheel in Portales. ENMU has won 5 out of the last 6 meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
            For what its worth:

The Greyhounds have only had 1 turnover in the last three weeks. If they can keep that up I think they will keep the wheel in Portales. ENMU has won 5 out of the last 6 meetings.
            WT has been finding a way to win. This young team gets better every week. I think WT's D will have a good game and hold ENM to 300 yards rushing range. Can the still weak WT offense find a way to score points? I see a relatively low-scoring game. WT 24-17.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
              For what its worth:

Not worth much. Western threw in the towel after the UTPB game. It has shown in the last 2 games. Angelo had beaten them 52-0 before playing WT.

WT also played Tarleton tighter in the 1st half than Eastern. Still doesn't mean anything

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                Not worth much. Western threw in the towel after the UTPB game. It has shown in the last 2 games. Angelo had beaten them 52-0 before playing WT.

WT also played Tarleton tighter in the 1st half than Eastern. Still doesn't mean anything
                Yep, gonna ne good! Me and the boys are comming to the Bro to see this one!
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  I can see coach Hughes replaying, multiple times, the video of ENMU players claiming last year's Wagon Wheel. And getting more pissed off each time. I'd be very surprised if his fire and intensity doesn't translate into a very focused WT team this Saturday.

Can the Buff D stop the option? WT's D has been a turnover machine so far this season. Can the WT offense decidedly win the time-of-possession battle and keep the Hound D on the field the way they did against Angelo?

It'll be a big grudge game for WT. I bet Hughes has his guys prepared, focused, and determined. Buffs by 10. The Wheel stays in Canyon and WT rides a 5 game win streak!
                  If both teams actively try to win time of possession the entire game will be one hour and 7 minutes plus halftime.

Comment

I'm up for the avatar challenge.

Comment

For those native to the Amarillo/Canyon area, I could use some insight on the best eats and businesses in the area. I live in Buffalo territory now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
                        I'm up for the avatar challenge.
                        Great idea, I'll post a separate Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
                          For those native to the Amarillo/Canyon area, I could use some insight on the best eats and businesses in the area. I live in Buffalo territory now.
                          On FaceBook: Amarillo Texas Restaurant Reviews

My family and I do not eat at national chains. Trail Boss On South Western is good, like the CFS and Catfish. Blue Sky (either location) has good Burgers. Everything at Delvin's is good (off of North Hughs) Best Seafood is "Off the Hook," it's new and downtown. There are several good MoM & PoP Bar-B-Q places. We like Tylers off Paramount and Trail Boss. If you are looking for upper end, "Public House" and "Chop House" are the go to places. The Amarillo Club (membership required) is very good and atop the Chase Tower" Best Sandwiches are at Belmar Bakery 34th and Bell. Now the most important of all - Best Coffee - Palace Coffee, Downtown Amarillo - 34th and Bell in Amarillo and off the Square in Canyon. PM me if you want more information. Welcome to Buff land

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                            On FaceBook: Amarillo Texas Restaurant Reviews

My family and I do not eat at national chains. Trail Boss On South Western is good, like the CFS and Catfish. Blue Sky (either location) has good Burgers. Everything at Delvin's is good (off of North Hughs) Best Seafood is "Off the Hook," it's new and downtown. There are several good MoM & PoP Bar-B-Q places. We like Tylers off Paramount and Trail Boss. If you are looking for upper end, "Public House" and "Chop House" are the go to places. The Amarillo Club (membership required) is very good and atop the Chase Tower" Best Sandwiches are at Belmar Bakery 34th and Bell. Now the most important of all - Best Coffee - Palace Coffee, Downtown Amarillo - 34th and Bell in Amarillo and off the Square in Canyon. PM me if you want more information. Welcome to Buff land
                            Would just add Coyote Bluff to this list. Other than that just go out and experiment the different places. There are tons of mom and pop places. My new favorite is La Bella Pizza on Olsen. Nice little sports bar hole in the wall Pizza joint.

Comment

This game looks like it could come down to who can run and stop the run. I like my Hounds in those sort of games. The Greyhounds run the ball as well as anyone in the nation and traditionally stop the run although this year we haven't been as strong in that area. I still think the Hounds have a better shot at shutting down the run. Game could be very short so Turnovers and and field position will be key.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X