X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wagon Wheel

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    We didn't suck against ASU.
    Why of course you did. ASU just sucked worse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      No...you are right. He is under 6'4 & was barely over 200 lbs at the end of his Sr year. I was at a camp he went too and saw his measurements.
      I think he is probably closer to 6'2 or so comparing him to Houghtaling. He is definitely not just over 200 anymore. He is built like a linebacker and was weighing in the 240s over the summer according to his Twitter. Haven't seen him all year at practice, so I hope he can throw. You watch him at the camp?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Why of course you did. ASU just sucked worse!!!
        WT has had 2 really bad games, and we would probably lose against Tarleton and ENMU no matter how many times we played them. The games that show me we are making good progress were the wins against CWU and ASU.

Does our offense suck? Yes, it doesn't take an opponent long to figure out all 12 of our plays. However the rest of the team is coming along.

Comment

ENMU Soph. Lber Noah Sweitzer (West Texas Transfer) was named the LSC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in the Wagon Wheel vs. West Texas. Noah played in 10 games as a True Frosh. under Nesbit, but was cut by Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
            ENMU Soph. Lber Noah Sweitzer (West Texas Transfer) was named the LSC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in the Wagon Wheel vs. West Texas. Noah played in 10 games as a True Frosh. under Nesbit, but was cut by Hughes.
            That had to be sweet revenge. Especially the forced fumble!
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              That had to be sweet revenge. Especially the forced fumble!
              Most importantly, did he blow a kiss to Hughes?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                For Canyon, I'd suggest Feldman's Wrong Way Diner. Before or after the game. Convenient for the game. Right behind Subway and Chicken Express. Feldman's has a great chicken fry or catfish basket. I like the Island Cobb salad. Wife likes the grilled pork chops. Tex Mex, try Pepito's. Imperial Taproom has an adventurous menu and was recognized as the top craft beer pub in Texas by a national magazine.

Others to consider in Canyon are Joe Taco for Tex Mex, and Recreation for burgers. Also Sayokomarn's for Thai. All have a full bar. Imperial Taproom, Joe Taco, Recreation, and Sayakomarb's are all on the downtown square.
                I have tried all of these places except for the Imperial Taproom, and I have nothing but good things to say. I did feel a little guilty about eating at Joe Taco in my ENMU outerwear since I was sitting right below the "we support the Buffs" banner, but their customer service is some the best I've ever had!
                Last edited by Zombie8myBrainz; 10-30-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                  On FaceBook: Amarillo Texas Restaurant Reviews

My family and I do not eat at national chains. Trail Boss On South Western is good, like the CFS and Catfish. Blue Sky (either location) has good Burgers. Everything at Delvin's is good (off of North Hughs) Best Seafood is "Off the Hook," it's new and downtown. There are several good MoM & PoP Bar-B-Q places. We like Tylers off Paramount and Trail Boss. If you are looking for upper end, "Public House" and "Chop House" are the go to places. The Amarillo Club (membership required) is very good and atop the Chase Tower" Best Sandwiches are at Belmar Bakery 34th and Bell. Now the most important of all - Best Coffee - Palace Coffee, Downtown Amarillo - 34th and Bell in Amarillo and off the Square in Canyon. PM me if you want more information. Welcome to Buff land
                  I have tried Spicy Mike's Bar-B-Q Haven and it's pretty dang good. That potato salad is killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
                    I have tried Spicy Mike's Bar-B-Q Haven and it's pretty dang good. That potato salad is killer!
                    I prefer Spicy Mikes to Tylers. Better brisket. Also, the Friday only smoked chicken is very, very good at Mike's.

Comment

Also, I have to say that I did not know that one could drink at Cinemark during a movie. That is freakin' fantastic! I enjoyed a screening of Halloween while drinking Sam Adam's Octoberfest last night. The ticket lady laughed at me when I asked it if it was ok for me to take my beer into the movie. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan of living in Texas, but thus far I have had more positives than negatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
                        I'm not gonna say I'm a fan of living in Texas, but thus far I have had more positives than negatives.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X