Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Wt WBB

Just finished watching the exhibition between Wt and UT (yes that UT)

I am encouraged by what I saw, taller, faster and more outside options than last year.
    Wt is also deeper if that's possible.
    Wt is an improved team, this is going to fun to watch.
    Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 10-28-2018, 02:24 PM.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Re: OT - Wt WBB

There's the post people have been waiting for.

Comment

I was at the game. Lady Buffs were down 29-26 after the first qtr, then from the last 6 minutes of the 2nd qtr and first 4 minutes of the 3rd qtr, they missed everything. 10 minutes of ZERO. You can't shoot 33% and miss 14 free throws and expect to finish closer than 28 against a talented Texas team. Oh well. Texas was certainly bigger and more athletic as a team. As they were supposed to be.

I predict Lady Buffs will do to many, many opponents this year, what the Longhorns did to them this afternoon. Lady Buffs could be a final four team if they play well and escape injuries. They could win it all.

I'll go out on a limb right now and predict the regional finals will go down to WT and LCU again. Hopefully, LCU won't back into the home field advantage this year do to an inferior Heartland schedule. This year WT won't lose those three at home back-to-back-to back midway thru the season. LCU doesn't have to play WT, Angelo, Tarleton, Commerce, or my 2018 sleeper, Cameron, in the regular season.

Comment

So it begins.....
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
          So it begins.....

Comment

I can promise the answer to that question is no.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Here's an idea, if you don't like the topic, don't read the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                Seriously this is the most entertaining thread for the past 6 years! Next year im starting a pool on how long it takes to get started!

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                    I was at the game. Lady Buffs were down 29-26 after the first qtr, then from the last 6 minutes of the 2nd qtr and first 4 minutes of the 3rd qtr, they missed everything. 10 minutes of ZERO. You can't shoot 33% and miss 14 free throws and expect to finish closer than 28 against a talented Texas team. Oh well. Texas was certainly bigger and more athletic as a team. As they were supposed to be.

I predict Lady Buffs will do to many, many opponents this year, what the Longhorns did to them this afternoon. Lady Buffs could be a final four team if they play well and escape injuries. They could win it all.

I'll go out on a limb right now and predict the regional finals will go down to WT and LCU again. Hopefully, LCU won't back into the home field advantage this year do to an inferior Heartland schedule. This year WT won't lose those three at home back-to-back-to back midway thru the season. LCU doesn't have to play WT, Angelo, Tarleton, Commerce, or my 2018 sleeper, Cameron, in the regular season.
                    You can tell the difference between Big 12 and the LSC refs. They were a non factor today and the game was cleanly called.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                      Seriously this is the most entertaining thread for the past 6 years! Next year im starting a pool on how long it takes to get started!

Comment

Hey no joke Buff Basketball is real good, but thats not why this thread gets started.

Its the quality of the football program.

Comment

Yo momma, not mine

Comment

Originally posted by Bass Man View Post
                            You can tell the difference between Big 12 and the LSC refs. They were a non factor today and the game was cleanly called.
                            :good:

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                              Just finished watching the exhibition between Wt and UT (yes that UT)

I am encouraged by what I saw, taller, faster and more outside options than last year.
                              Wt is also deeper if that's possible.
                              Wt is an improved team, this is going to fun to watch.
                              Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                              There's the post people have been waiting for.
                              AND THERE IT IS. Lmao!!!!

A little late, but never fails!!!

GOD I hope WT football gets back on track VERY SOON. Haha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X