Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUK vs WTAM - A&M System Toilet Bowl

I think WTAM has a significant edge in this one.

Playing the last home game at their historic facility. They might feel like they are treading water as a program, but they will be back much sooner than some of the Buff fans on here expect. New facilities which will be some of the best in D2 will be a driver in all of that. They'll be wearing the West Texas State commemorative unis.

On the other hand, TAMUK is like a lost ship in foggy waters as it's been well documented and with no sign of light anywhere. Zip, zero, nada except a three point win last night against a team everyone else in our conference has pretty much ripped to shreds.

I say WTAM 35-6.

Re: TAMUK vs WTAM - A&M System Toilet Bowl

If Duke is not back Hough is not a good enough qb to beat a team. his throws are all over the place. But that defense of WT is a turnover machine, and their specials are pretty good too.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I think it comes down to who wants it more. Hughes said a while back he didn't need Houghtaling to win games for him. The problem is, without Carter, who else will do it?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        I think it comes down to who wants it more. Hughes said a while back he didn't need Houghtaling to win games for him. The problem is, without Carter, who else will do it?
        Yep, Eastern loaded the box and played man. Duke went out and sondid WT chances. Most other teams that can do the same. Houghtaling ought to be able to make plays with WT big fast receivers but he is less accurate than Dak Prescott.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Do you all run the ball much? If so, you can run it up the gut all night and eventually you will get the big gainer for a score? Our run defense has been awful the last three weeks. On top of the rest of the misery.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            Do you all run the ball much? If so, you can run it up the gut all night and eventually you will get the big gainer for a score? Our run defense has been awful the last three weeks. On top of the rest of the misery.
            We prefer to run however our 2nd best back is out for the year and our best one's status is iffy at this time.

If you have a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE secondary, we could start Hood who might be able to get by with just one pick 6 and a fumble or two.

Comment

We prefer to run however our 2nd best back is out for the year and our best one's status is iffy at this time.

If you have a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE secondary, we could start Hood who might be able to get by with just one pick 6 and a fumble or two.

We have a terrible everything. So you can pick the poison to give us.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X