Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hogs vs Buffs

That is Buff's style, and it works with the right personnel.

I'm interested to see the players he can bring in now with a full year to recruit.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
      That is Buff's style, and it works with the right personnel.

I'm interested to see the players he can bring in now with a full year to recruit.
      Me too. I wonder if he'll bring in some JuCo talent to fill immediate holes or if they continue with the HS route. Either way, we still have one more game to go before this season is over. I'm hoping we can end with a win.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
        Me too. I wonder if he'll bring in some JuCo talent to fill immediate holes or if they continue with the HS route. Either way, we still have one more game to go before this season is over. I'm hoping we can end with a win.

GO HOGS!!!

I would wager we will go in much heavier with JUCO's than in previous years, especially now that Gines is gone. It's funny how he doesn't even list his email address in the staff directory, and didn't here in Kingsville either.
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I would wager we will go in much heavier with JUCO's than in previous years, especially now that Gines is gone. It's funny how he doesn't even list his email address in the staff directory, and didn't here in Kingsville either.
          Would it be safe to say we won't see any big changes put in action starting next week?

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
            Would it be safe to say we won't see any big changes put in action starting next week?
            Not sure what you mean.

Comment

Not sure what you mean.

Coaching. Just basing that on you saying we will be hitting the JUCO market more.

Comment

Coaching. Just basing that on you saying we will be hitting the JUCO market more.

I have not heard anything about any coaching changes. I have heard that hands were tied by Gines on JUCO recruiting.

Comment

I have not heard anything about any coaching changes. I have heard that hands were tied by Gines on JUCO recruiting.
                  Doesn't surprise me. What was his rationale other than being a Gines (ass)?

I really like Doc Tallant's tenure for what he did for the school on a regional and state level. But he left Gines in charge of the athletic dept way too long.

Comment

Its kind of like the saying about Vegas... Right?
                    Hahaha...EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X