X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Great Way to Go Out

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...rGj?li=BBnb7Kz

Re: What a Great Way to Go Out

Wow! And the officials were classy enough not to flag him.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

The LSC Refs would of thrown a flag if one of our conference coaches tried that. Just because they like to throw their flags.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        The LSC Refs would of thrown a flag if one of our conference coaches tried that. Just because they like to throw their flags.
        And then thrown another one for unsportsmanlike conduct when he walked off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
          And then thrown another one for unsportsmanlike conduct when he walked off the field.
          NM moved to its own thread.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Actually it said they did penalize them, which would be incorrect to do. There is no penalty in NCAA for requesting an extra timeout. It is just up to the officials to not grant it.

Comment

1. Good for him. Cool way to end a legendary career. 2. You LSC people don't know how good you have it. When CSU-Pueblo has played at LSC teams, I don't remember being upset with the officials win or lose. I am upset with RMAC officials weekly. At his coach's show after the Commerce game, Coach Wristen said "what a great Lone Star officiating crew." Which I took as 30% great job LSC refs, 70% RMAC refs suck, but you'll fine me if I say that.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                1. Good for him. Cool way to end a legendary career. 2. You LSC people don't know how good you have it. When CSU-Pueblo has played at LSC teams, I don't remember being upset with the officials win or lose. I am upset with RMAC officials weekly. At his coach's show after the Commerce game, Coach Wristen said "what a great Lone Star officiating crew." Which I took as 30% great job LSC refs, 70% RMAC refs suck, but you'll fine me if I say that.

You need to see more LSC games then.

Comment

Awesome way to go out!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    You need to see more LSC games then.
                    I suppose if they were any good they would be in the Southland, CUSA or Big 12. But they're still infinitely better than RMAC. I think RMAC gets guys that wash out of 8 man high school leagues.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X