Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASU fires Wagner, promotes DC Jeff Girsch to HC

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Pops, you called it on another thread earlier. So, insider information was available to you. Do you do Wall Street?

Since your SO HIGH on a Conference championship in two years
    Hahahahaha. Something like that.

But, seriously, mark my words.

And YES, I do "do Wall Street".

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      And YES, I do "do Wall Street".

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        Ahhhhhhh..hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Ahhhhhhh..hahahahahaha
          I couldn't find one that said, "The Ram of Wall Street." Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
            Yes, I rank near the top of this list!! Just ask Boohaha, ASU coaches read the board and took my suggestions and stuffed the Hounds running game.

Hahahahaha
            Yes! Of course! Here is a cookie!
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              I couldn't find one that said, "The Ram of Wall Street." Sorry.
              Thats ok. I am not a Ram.....just the Pops of a former Ram.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                Yes. On the road at TAMU Commerce.
                Yes that's correct. A&M Commerce better watch out. Angelo State is mad as hell and they are not going to take it any more.:smile-big:

Comment

I have been thinking about this coaching change. Obviously with the timing it has been it the works for a while now, surely before ASU's 3 game winning streak. As a result the move then had to be made now because it stands to reason that ASU could very likely beat TAMUC this week and then how could you fire Wagner?

This is what has me baffled. It then stands to reason that Wagner got fired because of the poor performance vs. Midwestern St. and Tarleton St. In those games ASU gave up 654 and 586 Yards of Total Offense (470 and 305 Passing). They gave up an average of 9.5 and 7.7 yards per play respectively (11.8 and 10.9 per pass and 18.8 and 17.9 per completion).

So Girsh is the Defensive Coordinator and DB Coach. It seems like the Defenses poor play vs. the Top LSC teams (particularly the DB's) which he coaches were the most problematic area. Basically it looks like Girsh couldn't stop the Top LSC teams so they fired Wagner and gave him his job????

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                    I have been thinking about this coaching change. Obviously with the timing it has been it the works for a while now, surely before ASU's 3 game winning streak. As a result the move then had to be made now because it stands to reason that ASU could very likely beat TAMUC this week and then how could you fire Wagner?

This is what has me baffled. It then stands to reason that Wagner got fired because of the poor performance vs. Midwestern St. and Tarleton St. In those games ASU gave up 654 and 586 Yards of Total Offense (470 and 305 Passing). They gave up an average of 9.5 and 7.7 yards per play respectively (11.8 and 10.9 per pass and 18.8 and 17.9 per completion).

So Girsh is the Defensive Coordinator and DB Coach. It seems like the Defenses poor play vs. the Top LSC teams (particularly the DB's) which he coaches were the most problematic area. Basically it looks like Girsh couldn't stop the Top LSC teams so they fired Wagner and gave him his job????
                    Wagner was the DB Coach. Girsch is LB & DLine which we have been pretty good at.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X