4 Colo. Sch. Of Mines 9-1 9-1
    5 Colorado St.-Pueblo 9-1 9-1
    6 Tex. A&M-Commerce 6-2 8-2
    7 MSU Texas 6-2 7-2
    8 Central Wash. 7-1 8-1
    9 Azusa Pacific 7-2 7-2
    10 Chadron St. 7-2 7-2

Re: 11/5 Regional Rankings

I think this may be a telling sign for Central Washington.

The numbers are very thin. I would've thought they bumped them up this week.

Comment

One of these years you guys will start listening to me ;)

We had our Athletic Director on for an interview during our half time show this past weekend. A lot of the things that are said around here in terms of how these things are determined behind the scenes could not be more wrong.
      Last edited by LionFan; 11-05-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post

Always surprises for the final rankings, let's see what drama the committee pulls off next week :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post

Not to get all conspiracy theory, but what if the committee is looking for ways to be bailed out? They are waiting to see if an upset occurs, then they move CWU up. I know the number and all are bad for CWU on the SOS side, but they are going to be putting two 2 loss teams ahead of them. If one of those teams was to slip up this week, the committee gets bailed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Always surprises for the final rankings, let's see what drama the committee pulls off next week :smile-big:
            See my comment above. That's one of the things I'm talking about. The criteria/process doesn't change the final week.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
              Not to get all conspiracy theory, but what if the committee is looking for ways to be bailed out? They are waiting to see if an upset occurs, then they move CWU up. I know the number and all are bad for CWU on the SOS side, but they are going to be putting two 2 loss teams ahead of them. If one of those teams was to slip up this week, the committee gets bailed out.
              There is a much bigger picture involved than a 1 loss team vs a 2 loss team.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                See my comment above. That's one of the things I'm talking about. The criteria/process doesn't change the final week.
                Ooookay. :laugh:

Comment

One of these years you guys will start listening to me ;)

We had our Athletic Director on for an interview during our half time show this past weekend. A lot of the things that are said around here in terms of how these things are determined behind the scenes could not be more wrong.
                  Yep I heard the interview. The committee goes way beyond simply "by the numbers."

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                    Yep I heard the interview. The committee goes way beyond simply "by the numbers."
                    It does, which is why I think changes happen next week that we don't see here. Matt Witwicki posted an interview last year that the guy pretty much said this, nothing new.

Comment

SUPER REGION FOUR
                      1 Minnesota St. 10-0 10-0
                      2 Tarleton St. 8-0 9-0
                      3 Minn. Duluth 10-0 10-0
                      4 Colo. Sch. Of Mines 9-1 9-1
                      5 Colorado St.-Pueblo 9-1 9-1
                      6 Tex. A&M-Commerce 6-2 8-2
                      7 MSU Texas 6-2 7-2
                      8 Central Wash. 7-1 8-1
                      9 Azusa Pacific 7-2 7-2
                      10 Chadron St. 7-2 7-2
                      Last edited by Techster88; 11-05-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I aint going to f'ing Duluth Minnesota. lol. Lets beat ASU this week then figure it out. Im getting a bad feeling about it. I dont think that cold weather will be a problem on its own. We won 2 in Minnesota and one in Washington last year in November. Lake effect snow and wind might be another story though.

Comment

I think Tarleton will play with more confidence. Should be a really good game. Probably triple OT game. Regardless, we have WNMU to deal with first.

Comment

The Duluth defense might very well be one of the top 3 defenses in the country. That could be a rough game for the Commerce offense.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                              I aint going to f'ing Duluth Minnesota. lol. Lets beat ASU this week then figure it out. Im getting a bad feeling about it. I dont think that cold weather will be a problem on its own. We won 2 in Minnesota and one in Washington last year in November. Lake effect snow and wind might be another story though.
                              As someone who has experienced it, there is a drastic difference between Mankato and Duluth.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X