Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/5 Regional Rankings

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    The Duluth defense might very well be one of the top 3 defenses in the country. That could be a rough game for the Commerce offense.
    Last edited by Techster88; 11-05-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

At this point nearly anyone in the playoff picture might very well be good or not good. I'll take the Duluth defense in that matchup, hope to get to find out. Playing one or two non conference games isn't exactly giving much information either. Midwestern played West Florida, doesn't look so impressive now. Commerce played Pueblo and a cupcake. Tarleton played a near winless Delta team, can we really say any of these teams are or are not good based on these limited samples? Duluth passes the eye test for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        As someone who has experienced it, there is a drastic difference between Mankato and Duluth.
        How so? Haven't been to Duluth yet but dreading it

Comment

Duluth is much colder, wind off of the lake, damp. Go see the Lift Bridge if they are operating it- lots to do along Canal Park. I think you would really enjoy it.............during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Duluth is much colder, wind off of the lake, damp. Go see the Lift Bridge if they are operating it- lots to do along Canal Park. I think you would really enjoy it.............during the summer.
            Visiting the Land of Sky Blue Waters during the fall & winter would be on everyone's Bucket List, I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
              Visiting the Land of Sky Blue Waters during the fall & winter would be on everyone's Bucket List, I would think.
              Let us know how your adventures in Northern Minnesota goes this time of year, Michael. Maybe you get lucky and catch a blinding snow storm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X