Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT at MSU Texas

This should be an interesting game. WT tends to play to the level of their competition, and MSU Texas is definitely one of the best teams in the nation.

I'm hoping to see a lot more energy than WT showed on Saturday, although Brandon Blair had plenty to spare.

Re: WT at MSU Texas

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    This should be an interesting game. WT tends to play to the level of their competition, and MSU Texas is definitely one of the best teams in the nation.

I'm hoping to see a lot more energy than WT showed on Saturday, although Brandon Blair had plenty to spare.
    I'm thinking MSU is a 21 point favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      I'm thinking MSU is a 21 point favorite.
      I say 31 point favorite. One of the best offenses in the country against one of the worst. Not a pretty picture

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
        I say 31 point favorite. One of the best offenses in the country against one of the worst. Not a pretty picture
        Buffs seem to play better on the road against good competition than they do at home. You're probably right. Chalk my prediction up to wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          Buffs seem to play better on the road against good competition than they do at home. You're probably right. Chalk my prediction up to wishful thinking.
          I just am overly pessimistic lately due to the offense. I swear teams know the play consistently before the snap. Last Saturday was a great example. Kingsville knew what was coming time and again and blew it up. Our OC sucks and thats about all I can say.

Comment

I just am overly pessimistic lately due to the offense. I swear teams know the play consistently before the snap. Last Saturday was a great example. Kingsville knew what was coming time and again and blew it up. Our OC sucks and thats about all I can say.
            I don't blame you. The ENMU game was by far the worst. However I think the Buffs will make a game of it, at least in the first half like they did against Commerce.

Comment

I don't blame you. The ENMU game was by far the worst. However I think the Buffs will make a game of it, at least in the first half like they did against Commerce.
              See this is how we ASU fans feel about the WT game.

Comment

That would be great! Last game of the season. Hopefully, the Buffs can get close enough to kick a few FG's to keep the contest close!. End 2018 on a positive note. Look forward to Sep 2019 with greater expectations & a new on campus facility. Happy Days are here Again!

Comment

Is it bad of me to want them to get shutout so that we will can our OC?...

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                    Is it bad of me to want them to get shutout so that we will can our OC?...
                    So is there a way to watch the game, other then MSU website

Comment

No, only through the webaite

Comment

Originally posted by Little squirrel View Post
                        So is there a way to watch the game, other then MSU website
                        Yes!

Purchase a a ticket and attend! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                          No, only through the webaite
                          Is the stream quality decent? Trying to decide on spending the $9 for it

Comment

Is the stream quality decent? Trying to decide on spending the $9 for it
                            It usually is. I've given them my $9.

If it ever disappoints, don't be afraid to ask for a refund. They aren't hard to come by.

Comment

WT goes 3 and out. MSU goes 60 yards and scores on a pass from Rabb. 7-0.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X