Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT vs APU gameday

APU is bigger vs WT is faster. I take WT pulling it together for the first win in the new stadium.

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    APU is bigger vs WT is faster. I take WT pulling it together for the first win in the new stadium.
    I just looked at the 2 deep roster fro WT. Our 2 deep OL averages about 315/320 per man.

Jeez, I wish I could be there. 6 weeks with a bad back and getting worse. Surgery set for the 23rd. Even the pain doc won't give me any pain relief. The new government protocols make it too difficult. Miserable suffering.

I can't believe I'm missing this game. Maybe my 11th/12th since 1968. I have a wheelchair, but even trying to get out of my recliner at home is like having a dozen swords stuck in me. Get out of recliner twice to take house clothes off and to get game clothes on. Get out of recliner to get to car. Get out of car to get in wheelchair. Probably have to get out of wheelchair once or twice during game. Get out of wheelchair to get in car. Get out of car to get in house. The pain level, if I could even stand it, would be just shoot me and bury me. Sucks, sucks, sucks. I'll watch online.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I just looked at the 2 deep roster fro WT. Our 2 deep OL averages about 315/320 per man.

Jeez, I wish I could be there. 6 weeks with a bad back and getting worse. Surgery set for the 23rd. Even the pain doc won't give me any pain relief. The new government protocols make it too difficult. Miserable suffering.

I can't believe I'm missing this game. Maybe my 11th/12th since 1968. I have a wheelchair, but even trying to get out of my recliner at home is like having a dozen swords stuck in me. Get out of recliner twice to take house clothes off and to get game clothes on. Get out of recliner to get to car. Get out of car to get in wheelchair. Probably have to get out of wheelchair once or twice during game. Get out of wheelchair to get in car. Get out of car to get in house. The pain level, if I could even stand it, would be just shoot me and bury me. Sucks, sucks, sucks. I'll watch online.
      Thinking of you my friend.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Tough break, Chip. As I get older pain in a lot old injuries are creeping up and staying with me. Alleve helps somewhat. I injured my back some years ago and it goes out from time to time usually with little warning. When it does I look like a decrepit ape trying walk. Unbelievable pain with no way to get comfortable. Definitely sympathetic to your cause.

Comment

Sorry for your pain. A friend had back surgery recently and is much better. Best of luck!

Comment

So far.... play calling is horrendous on offense.

Comment

Gerber is 7 of 10 for 44 yards, plus he's run for 35, making him the leading rusher.

So far the offense is way too conservative, it doesn't seem much better than last year.

Comment

Score?

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
                  Score?
                  7-6 WT at halftime.

Comment

AP 9 WT 7 9 min left in 3rd

Comment

Same story different year. Zero offensive production... Defense carrying the team.

Comment

Comment

16-7 APU.

Comment

Is Hughes calling the plays?

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X