Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would assume the new OC is calling the plays.

Comment

Finally opening up the playbook. WT 21 AP 16.

Comment

Live stats quit after the APU TD. If I hold my tablet to my ear I can barely hear the audio.

Comment

Amazing what happens when the OC trusts his players to make plays and stops calling conservatively. Buffs drive it down the field for another TD. WT 28 AP 16. 7 min left

Comment

We have a QB and the OC needs to trust him. Offense has looked great the 2nd half. WT up 35-16 with 3 min left.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
              We have a QB and the OC needs to trust him. Offense has looked great the 2nd half. WT up 35-16 with 3 min left.
              And these non-conference games are when you have to trust him and see what he can do.

Comment

Nice game for the Buffs.

Comment

Wt 35 AP 16

Our offense is an Air Raid Lite. Fast pace, no-huddle. A lot of 3 WR to wide side of the field. Our O-Line controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half. One sack for 5 yards. Good Balance 392 total yards. 200 rushing, 192 passing. Gerber had time when passing. It was clear it has been a while without game time. AP had several bad snaps (mishandled). The defense is quick, LB & DB are active. Special teams are average. Defense is ahead of the offense. Took a while before we opened up the offense. It's a start. An overall grade of C. However, a win is a win.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Does any know what happen to duke and vallo?

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                      Does any know what happen to duke and vallo?
                      Not for sure on Vallo as only 1 carry, but Duke had 5 carries for 12 yds - maybe too much east/west running (not the same head down straight ahead of last year).

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                        Wt 35 AP 16

Our offense is an Air Raid Lite. Fast pace, no-huddle. A lot of 3 WR to wide side of the field. Our O-Line controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half. One sack for 5 yards. Good Balance 392 total yards. 200 rushing, 192 passing. Gerber had time when passing. It was clear it has been a while without game time. AP had several bad snaps (mishandled). The defense is quick, LB & DB are active. Special teams are average. Defense is ahead of the offense. Took a while before we opened up the offense. It's a start. An overall grade of C. However, a win is a win.
                        Nice job! Congratulations WT. Way to get off to a good start in new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                          Wt 35 AP 16

Comment

Best offensive production night in the Hughes era.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I just looked at the 2 deep roster fro WT. Our 2 deep OL averages about 315/320 per man.

Jeez, I wish I could be there. 6 weeks with a bad back and getting worse. Surgery set for the 23rd. Even the pain doc won't give me any pain relief. The new government protocols make it too difficult. Miserable suffering.

I can't believe I'm missing this game. Maybe my 11th/12th since 1968. I have a wheelchair, but even trying to get out of my recliner at home is like having a dozen swords stuck in me. Get out of recliner twice to take house clothes off and to get game clothes on. Get out of recliner to get to car. Get out of car to get in wheelchair. Probably have to get out of wheelchair once or twice during game. Get out of wheelchair to get in car. Get out of car to get in house. The pain level, if I could even stand it, would be just shoot me and bury me. Sucks, sucks, sucks. I'll watch online.
                              Thank Obamacare!!!

hang in there my friend.

Comment

CONGRATS BUFFOONS on a huge win!

The new stadium will bring a new look level of play to the team. Lots of HYPE.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X