Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      Midwestern impressive win over an FCS school 33-7
      Save something for the SLC, Midwestern

Comment

Looks like MSU sending a statement

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
          Looks like MSU sending a statement
          They sent something that's for sure. I would say they beat the brakes off Northwestern but they ripped off the brakes and used them.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...heres-how-they

Neat article about all the D2 vs. 1AA upsets this week. Posting it here because a couple of the winners were LSC teams

Comment

Northwestern travels to LSU next week. You think the Tigers are spending much time breaking down the MSU tape this week?

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                Northwestern travels to LSU next week. You think the Tigers are spending much time breaking down the MSU tape this week?
                I wonder if LSU will have problems with cramps? All those defensive players on the LSU team better hydrate up for that crisp, dry air in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I wonder if LSU will have problems with cramps? All those defensive players on the LSU team better hydrate up for that crisp, dry air in Baton Rouge.
                  Good friend of mine son goes to Texas. He said UT defense got shredded. Said if the D doesn't improve expect an L against blow U also.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Good friend of mine son goes to Texas. He said UT defense got shredded. Said if the D doesn't improve expect an L against blow U also.
                    The more experienced LSU defense which was even more hyped only allowed 71 yards less. OUsucks defense still sucks and Houston had their moments with them a couple of weeks ago. I fully expect a shootout style game against OUsucks.

I think next year when they play at Baton Rouge, the Horns D ought to claim the cramp time out on every series just to point out the non sense needs to stop. I think they said their were eleven stop of plays in the LSU game and all the cramps came from the defensive side of the ball. That's some deep Bravo Sierra for sure!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X