X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is something that Colby carthel retweet it
    https://twitter.com/lmb_sfa/status/1...553332736?s=21

Comment

Congrats on the win, but I wouldn't call SFA a decent FCS school. Last 4 seasons they are 15-28, with 6 of those wins coming against ACU and Incarnate Word.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
        My understanding is he wrote an apology letter to the SFA student and it has been received. Hopefully he will learn from this and will never repeat it.

The SFA student received a minor injury which is the worst part of all of this. The second worst part is the minor takeaway this causes on the victory. We beat a decent FCS school
        Not saying its not a good win for a D2 beating a FCS, but calling SFA decent is extremely generous. They went 2-8 last year, and are currently 0-2 this year on a 5 game losing streak. Their last winning season was 2014 where they went 8-5

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Congrats on the win, but I wouldn't call SFA a decent FCS school. Last 4 seasons they are 15-28, with 6 of those wins coming against ACU and Incarnate Word.
          Sorry didn't realize there was another page to the thread! But great minds think alike!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

But great minds think alike!
            I always knew that you were pretty sharp :)

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

I always knew that you were pretty sharp :)
              Smartest person I know! :)

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                Not saying its not a good win for a D2 beating a FCS, but calling SFA decent is extremely generous. They went 2-8 last year, and are currently 0-2 this year on a 5 game losing streak. Their last winning season was 2014 where they went 8-5
                Agreed. The Southland is full of also ran football. Two things are for sure, SFA can't beat a P5 D1 team and they can't beat a ranked D2 team. Good news for them is they don't have to play either one for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X