• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarleton Grad Asst Ben Seifert

Not a good look at the SFA game....

https://twitter.com/bustinza_marcia/...694083072?s=20

https://twitter.com/bustinza_marcia/...238063616?s=20

Comment

I honestly cannot stand the coaches on the field during a performance. Go to the end-zones or the back of the end-zones. I am very sure that Lonn will address the issue.

As a former Special Teams coach... we always kicked the width of the field in the end-zones during halftime to avoid the bands/drill teams.

Comment

How does one see this without twitter? What was the coach doing?

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
          How does one see this without twitter? What was the coach doing?
          He was out on the field while the SFA band was marching and he elbowed one of the band members in the face.

I've heard there's history between Tarleton and Carthel, but this is just stupid.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Wow, why?

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/michelleeooop/st...422594565?s=20

Comment

Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How would it not be intentional? What was he trying to do...

Comment

He needs to be suspended for at least a couple of games. His attitude after the fact has shown he has no remorse whatsoever. I saw he got onto Twitter (before his account tweets were locked) and basically said "Sorry, if I hurt you, you wanna get me fired or something?" At least a 2-3 week suspension and more if he does not realize his behavior was unacceptable and unprofessional and realize he could have seriously hurt someone. The girl he hit has tweeted she was having headaches and blurry vision the rest of the game. Hopefully she's ok.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X