Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been an assistant coach so I have no idea what his intentions were. Highly doubt he had a motive that included smacking a band member. Turbo, you should contact him since his name is on print here and report back to us what his actual plan was.

Comment

I cant imagine what he was doing on the field during the band performance. Maybe trying to check a faulty head set?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        Never been an assistant coach so I have no idea what his intentions were. Highly doubt he had a motive that included smacking a band member. Turbo, you should contact him since his name is on print here and report back to us what his actual plan was.
        Unless he randomly had a seizure it seems pretty obvious as to what he was doing. I've been around hundreds of college games, and never seen assistant coaches standing in the middle of a band performance and refusing to move. What a tool.

Comment

Comment

I am sure he's received a reprimand for the incident.

Comment

https://twitter.com/TarletonFB/statu...627848193?s=19
              Read the comments, it's not going away....
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                I am sure he's received a reprimand for the incident.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.

Comment

On the Tarleton roster page, the grad assistant is no longer listed. He may be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                        On the Tarleton roster page, the grad assistant is no longer listed. He may be gone.

Comment

If he is a GA odds are that he didnt actually "lose his job." They probably just moved him off the football staff and gave him something else to do.

Comment

He has a facebook account and people are really letting him have it on there. I don't feel sorry for him with his total lack of remorse. If he had apologized and realized he f'd up I would stand up for him but he laid his bed and now its time to go sleepy bye.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                                He needs to be suspended for at least a couple of games. His attitude after the fact has shown he has no remorse whatsoever. I saw he got onto Twitter (before his account tweets were locked) and basically said "Sorry, if I hurt you, you wanna get me fired or something?" At least a 2-3 week suspension and more if he does not realize his behavior was unacceptable and unprofessional and realize he could have seriously hurt someone. The girl he hit has tweeted she was having headaches and blurry vision the rest of the game. Hopefully she's ok.
                                Hope she's ok. Sounds like a migraine, but I'm no doctor. Classless act though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X