• Conference play starts this week!

ASU VS Kingsville

ENMU vs Commerce

MSU vs UTPB

WT vs Tarleton

Western NM is the odd man out

Who gets their first loss, and why?

Will Western NM win a game this season?

UTPB has quietly showed some good flashes, was MSU struggles vs Lindenwood a reflection of how good Lindenwood was or a indicator of MSU weakness?

Will WT show up the first half, is Tarleton that good or just beat up on bad teams?

Finally for me and the other Hound faithfull, is this program ready to start taking the next step and take advantage of a new coaching staff at Commerce who still has great talent but looks somewhat unorganized?
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

The Hogs need to play a perfect game to be competitive. Our WRs need to be aggressive with their routes and we need to be disciplined (we had 16 penalties for 162 yards against Sul Ross). The defense needs to play consistent and not allow any big plays. Our defense cannot allow breaks in coverage, missed assignments, or allow Angelo's WRs any easy passes. Angelo has won the last six against us. It's time to turn our program around.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
      The Hogs need to play a perfect game to be competitive. Our WRs need to be aggressive with their routes and we need to be disciplined (we had 16 penalties for 162 yards against Sul Ross). The defense needs to play consistent and not allow any big plays. Our defense cannot allow breaks in coverage, missed assignments, or allow Angelo's WRs any easy passes. Angelo has won the last six against us. It's time to turn our program around.

GO HOGS!!!
      Im ready to see some more competitive pigs....
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

GO HOGS!!!
        Is that real? Wow, it seems like it was the other way for so long. I remember watching a game on the live stream where we won for the first time in something like 15 years in Kingsville, that seems like a long time ago now.

Comment

"Who gets their first loss, and why?

Will Western NM win a game this season?

UTPB has quietly showed some good flashes, was MSU struggles vs Lindenwood a reflection of how good Lindenwood was or a indicator of MSU weakness?

Will WT show up the first half, is Tarleton that good or just beat up on bad teams?"

WT, UTPB would be my picks for first loss.

WNMU will go winless yet again

MSU may have been overconfident

WT better, Tarleton is that good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X