Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSU VS WT

Agreed. Texans have too much talent not to blow out the Buffs. Tarleton miscues is the only way this one stays remotely close. If WT decides they want to start this game as poor on offense as they have the last two, this game will be over at halftime. BTW, #21 on the Texans looks like a strong rb who is lost in the shuffle to get playing time. I'll bet as the season wears on he gets more involved. Lastly, WT better double team JF Thomas all night are expect big plays all night from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Agreed. Texans have too much talent not to blow out the Buffs. Tarleton miscues is the only way this one stays remotely close. If WT decides they want to start this game as poor on offense as they have the last two, this game will be over at halftime. BTW, #21 on the Texans looks like a strong rb who is lost in the shuffle to get playing time. I'll bet as the season wears on he gets more involved. Lastly, WT better double team JF Thomas all night are expect big plays all night from him.
      I agree also - the only way this stays close is for Wt to bring it's A-game and for the Texans to make several mistakes.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

If WT decides they want to start this game as poor on offense as they have the last two, this game will be over at halftime.
        I agree! Forget the 2 yard passes and be aggressive or get crushed.

Comment

I look forward too seeing all the 2009 Texan team back. A bunch of great guys ! Go Texans

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I agree also - the only way this stays close is for Wt to bring it's A-game and for the Texans to make several mistakes.
            For a team that has a coach that's supposed to be a defensive guru yall aren't putting much faith in his ability. At this point in his tenure if the buffs were going to be a defensive team it should be happening now.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Personally I think WT should just stay in Canyon, or if they must, take a truck load of KY for the trip and apply as needed

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                Personally I think WT should just stay in Canyon, or if they must, take a truck load of KY for the trip and apply as needed
                LOL, pretty much my sentiments.

Comment

I believe WT has a chance. Call me a homer, but I believe this team is special.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

For a team that has a coach that's supposed to be a defensive guru yall aren't putting much faith in his ability. At this point in his tenure if the buffs were going to be a defensive team it should be happening now.
                    Depends on how he wants to build his team. If via recruiting then no, not necessarily. Especially with it being his first HC job and starting his first recruiting cycle very late. I don't think it would just have happened by now. It's also very possible that TSU is simply a better team at the moment, which they clearly appear to be. This game shouldn't be very close if the Texan hype is real.
                    Last edited by Turbonium; 09-18-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                      I believe WT has a chance. Call me a homer, but I believe this team is special.
                      You smoke peace pipe too?? Your vision not clear.
                      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Depends on how he wants to build his team. If via recruiting then no, not necessarily. Especially with it being his first HC job and starting his first recruiting cycle very late. I don't think it would just have happened by now. It's also very possible that TSU is simply a better team at the moment, which they clearly appear to be. This game shouldn't be very close if the Texan hype is real.
                        This is his 3rd season. He flushed most if the holdovers out, these are his guys, alot are juniors, by now they should be able to produce, in the very least they should be very competitive with TSU. Remember were talking about a guy who coached a championship defense that manhandled an ASU team that had an offense as powerful as TSU funded by 24 schollies, with 36 schollies a year I would think they would be that much better.
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

This is my vote for post of the week.

Should be a good turn out for this game. All WT fans travel safe.

Comment

I think if WT can leave this game with 0 major injuries . It's a win in my book !

Comment

LOL. We may not have a Null or Flemming on the team. But overall I like this team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X