Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Funny thing stat broadcast says 47-12....
    Fake News

Comment

Well I'm happy that the Greyhounds are not giving up. They just scored with 30 seconds left

ENMU 27 TAMUC 45

That should be the ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
        Well I'm happy that the Greyhounds are not giving up. They just scored with 30 seconds left

ENMU 27 TAMUC 45

That should be the ball game.
        Turnovers and special teams play....
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

And it is the final score; Lions walk away with a relatively easy win. Greyhounds special teams need some work. Offense found their rhythm a little too late. Defense allowed a lot of points, but I think they did better this week against a very good offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
            And it is the final score; Lions walk away with a relatively easy win. Greyhounds special teams need some work. Offense found their rhythm a little too late. Defense allowed a lot of points, but I think they did better this week against a very good offense.
            Honestly Commerce defense is still THAT good.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Commerce had a lot to prove after last week. Glad to see they showed up this week.

Comment

Tremendous improvement for Commerce since last week. The 1s on defense absolutely shut eastern down after the first drive. Most of easterns yardage in the second half came with backups and 3s on the field in the 2nd half. Our offense was solid. Miklo Smalls is good, both running and throwing. When he gets a few more games under his belt he is gonna be a real problem for opponents. I'd like to see better from our running game, but overall I'm real happy at the direction we are headed. Tough game next week at Pueblo, but I'm confident. Also, what's the deal with msu? Got lucky to win last week and struggling at utpb this week.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

If you head out this way tomorrow and are so inclined PM me on here and I'll buy you some legit tacos before the game.
                    Thanks for the offer Sir, unfortunately I didn't finish my "tasks" until 10:30 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X