Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TSU VS Azusa Pacific

Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post
    Back in the day.. when ? what conferences were in the region ? what was the regional final standings ? I'm assuming you brought that up because you believed one of the other RMAC schools should have got it. Probably the only reason you jumped in the LSC forum and brought it up lol..

Do they overnight the ribbons ?
    2014 Pueblo won the natty and blew out one of the best ASU teams ever fielded. About 4 nfl players on that pueblo team that year.

Funny thing us pueblo lost to FT lewis that year.....something they seem to struggle with....
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      2014 Pueblo won the natty and blew out one of the best ASU teams ever fielded. About 4 nfl players on that pueblo team that year.

Funny thing us pueblo lost to FT lewis that year.....something they seem to struggle with....
      That was nowhere close to one of the best ASU teams ever. Yeah they had KWash and good receivers but zero depth and a lousy defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        Heck, I'm sure you're still waiting for them to admit they shouldn't have let Angelo in to get smacked 52-14 back in the day.

Man, bunch of liberal whiners over here lately. Participation ribbons will be sent out to everyone, please allow 2-4 weeks delivery time.
        LMAO. You are so full of sh!t...I need to get my boots on as it is sooooo deep.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time......

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          Midwestern got screwed by the NCAA.
          100%

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            LMAO. You are so full of sh!t...I need to get my boots on as it is sooooo deep.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time......
            I knew the Angelo comment would get you back in!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
              That was nowhere close to one of the best ASU teams ever. Yeah they had KWash and good receiversbut zero depth and a lousy defense.
              Yup. KWash broke ALL TIME records.....one receiver became the ALL TIME CAREER RECEIVER and set multiple records, and another receiver broke several ALL TIME records as well.

It was a very good TEAM....with lots of heart. I wonder the outcome if the leading career receiver didnt play one handed with a broken wrist in tbe play-offs......and weren't missing 4 starters.

Guess we will never know.

Was there a better DII ASU team that went 2 deep (or more) in the PO?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                Yup. KWash broke ALL TIME records.....one receiver became the ALL TIME CAREER RECEIVER and set multiple records, and another receiver broke several ALL TIME records as well.

It was a very good TEAM....with lots of heart. I wonder the outcome if the leading career receiver didnt play one handed with a broken wrist in tbe play-offs......and weren't missing 4 starters.

Guess we will never know.

Was there a better DII ASU team that went 2 deep (or more) in the PO?
                yes
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                  yes
                  The Rams under Vandergriff had the winningest record of all Texas universities in the 1980s."

WOW!!!!!!

Comment

Pops,

That weirdo Jimbo Slice needs a couple of pen pals from Angelo State to spar with for the Central Oklahoma game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X